[14.2] Bossa nova's

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 71K
yeah just running a test on differnt tweaks as i can do tweaks but not good at making decent tactic bases. lol
Just tried it out there. It works via overloading one side well enough. Defensively its unfinished and the set pieces needed recalibrating as nothing was done with freekicks and throw ins.

Its quite good. With a decent team you'll score more than you lose. Weakness is defensively the channels between the centre halves.

A few tweaks and its all gravy.

Tweaks added;

- Centre halve Dual Role tweaked.
- Set pieces - freekicks, df corners/freekicks, throw ins
- team instructions - work ball into box, run at defence, stay on feet

In all honesty, the tactic works great, but if anyone wants to learn how to create a tactic like it then see some great examples of the theory in use, refer to wwfans 12 steps and TBH's set of 66 tactics as the holy grail.

I prefer TBH's series of tactics. If you take this guys corners, koko4's freekicks and add to they tactics you'll get better results. In my opinion due to the versatility offered.

Plug and play every game, every level is dead, series of plug and play tactics are the way ahead.

Played 3 won 3. v. Man Utd away 3-2, v. Sunderland home 5-0 and v. Fulham home 1-0. And the tactic isn't even close to being fluid yet. Thanks for sharing this tactic man. I had actually given up on FM14 and went back to 13 :D

After playing a few more games, I've taken off the 'Push Higher up' instruction just to stop me conceding on the counter, that seemed to be the main way teams were scoring past me.

Any ideas on how to deal with much better teams. Got spanked 5-1 by Real Madrid and it was relentless. (As Athletico Bilbao)

This is terrible. No idea how people are having success with it. Extremely leaky, full backs don't work. Doesn't score enough to make up for the defense issues.

Solid at home. Away is always a strugle with an AMC against better teams.

Anyone placed the AMC at DM position for extra defence away? Currently testing that for away games.

Do you think this would still be as effective if it were mirrored? I.e if I swapped the roles of the RB and the LB, the two CBs, the two CMs and the AMR and the AML, but made sure they had the same instructions just on the other side? Because I have players for this formation, but they suit this tactic better if it were mirrored. Thanks.

the crush dumps this ******* Game. He was second in the absence of 3 matches and the final of the Cup of France.

I think a great tactic but defensively is pretty bad

I'll keep trying

Last edited:
Back