[14.2] Bossa nova's

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 71K
and as for you i have made my own posted on here whats doing ok i do have big balls and can take what comes send me link to your tactic il test it :wub:

You missed the point, like totally. Going to stop feeding the troll and get back to my save with this new tactic.

Apologies to mods, but these forums irritate me at times.

Why you keep arguing that the guy '' stole '' the tactic or something like that ..(thats what i understood by reading most of the replies ) . All he did is found this tactic to another fm site or forum and he posted it here to help other mates , when most of the guys here i am almost sure they have trouble with the tactics , so he posted to help the others ..I cant understand why you keep blaming him

P.S : the tactic works great , i tried with a sociedad save i had thanks for helping and uploading

As someone that creates tactics can I just state that what Cragswfc has done is just gave you guys a tactic that otherwise you would not have seen.

He has sought permission and given full credit to the author so quite how anyone can dig him up or mug him off is beyond me.

As someone that creates tactics can I just state that what Cragswfc has done is just gave you guys a tactic that otherwise you would not have seen.

He has sought permission and given full credit to the author so quite how anyone can dig him up or mug him off is beyond me.
Thanks Mate

sorry graig to much whiskey m8

Last edited:
Judging by the screenshots a lot of what the tactic uses is similar to the sort of method TBH and wwfan suggest players use in terms of team balance with players having alternate roles in a symmetrical formation. i.e. having at least one player in each phase set on attacking.

The 4-2-3-1 seems to be what the AI prefers.

Last edited:
I think the 4231 tactic seems to be the holy grail these days, everyone is looking for the perfect version but 99% of them conceed like a ******!

Just tried it out there. It works via overloading one side well enough. Defensively its unfinished and the set pieces needed recalibrating as nothing was done with freekicks and throw ins.

Its quite good. With a decent team you'll score more than you lose. Weakness is defensively the channels between the centre halves.

A few tweaks and its all gravy.

Judging by the screenshots a lot of what the tactic uses is similar to the sort of method TBH and wwfan suggest players use in terms of team balance with players having alternate roles in a symmetrical formation. i.e. having at least one player in each phase set on attacking.

The 4-2-3-1 seems to be what the AI prefers.
Yeah i read that on si, I also saw if yo have a stopper and a cover as defender works better dont know if true .

I think the 4231 tactic seems to be the holy grail these days, everyone is looking for the perfect version but 99% of them conceed like a ******!

Yeah seems like loads want to play with out a striker. i love strikers

Lets hope you keep it up

Back