Amazing!!! I had never happened. Winning the UEFA Champions League before the league. I never thought I mount up to Manchester United 2-0. Got to get to overtime and goleamos them. And in the end, honestly, we were far superior.

In the Cup back to beat Real Madrid, but this time we still much higher.

And in the league very well winning the first 9 games begin, but we conceded a lot of goals and we need to play better against the big

Amazing!!! I had never happened. Winning the UEFA Champions League before the league. I never thought I mount up to Manchester United 2-0. Got to get to overtime and goleamos them. And in the end, honestly, we were far superior.

In the Cup back to beat Real Madrid, but this time we still much higher.

And in the league very well winning the first 9 games begin, but we conceded a lot of goals and we need to play better against the big

Are you playing with the new version?

We'll done looks like you was unlucky in the end

Hi mate sory to came here to say this but can you clean your inbox messages? i'm trying to send you a PM. I realy need your help

One question: if you ruin the tactic would set the amount of incontrista(i don't know the english name) as a midfielder of quantity or central midfielder with the task of defending?????

Could someone be gentle enough to send me their filters for this tactic?

gd3a.png

This tactics is the devil! It's evil

Would changing player roles ruin the tactic say i wanted to make the cm's both B2B Mid's would it ruin thew tactic or do roles not really effect it?

Would changing player roles ruin the tactic say i wanted to make the cm's both B2B Mid's would it ruin thew tactic or do roles not really effect it?

It would work, and if anything it might make the tactic might solid defensively, especially away from home. The only thing you might lose is that extra dynamic in midfield as you have taken away an additional attacking option in the form of the dlp. Although most of the assists come from your advanced playmaker, in this tactic the dlp contributed to general build up play from deep and often put in through balls (leading to cccs)from deep for your strikers to finish.

Perhaps try this away from home only, as you want as many avenues for attack at home as possible

It would work, and if anything it might make the tactic might solid defensively, especially away from home. The only thing you might lose is that extra dynamic in midfield as you have taken away an additional attacking option in the form of the dlp. Although most of the assists come from your advanced playmaker, in this tactic the dlp contributed to general build up play from deep and often put in through balls (leading to cccs)from deep for your strikers to finish.

Perhaps try this away from home only, as you want as many avenues for attack at home as possible

It's main due to my midfield being Yaya and Vidal do either play well as a DLP and i found Vidal better as B2B so would changing the BWM to B2B improve and Yaya as DLP work? thanks for replying :)

It's main due to my midfield being Yaya and Vidal do either play well as a DLP and i found Vidal better as B2B so would changing the BWM to B2B improve and Yaya as DLP work? thanks for replying :)

Hey, no worries. Well both players are what I would consider excellent all round players, they have the ability to play in most roles in the centre of the park. I think toure works quite well as a DLP because he is physical, hard working, can pass a ball well and creatively, and he has the tackling ability and stamina to operate defensively. Vidal can also do this, and whilst you could also have him as B2B you would lose some defensive stability for your team. Again perhaps that's one to try at home when you want to push on, as the B2B isn't as defensive as the bwm although both do push further up the pitch. I'd defo have Vidal as your BWM maybe on support if you want him to get forward. Then Toure as DLP (S)

First season with Monaco. We won the Ligue 1 and the league cup at PSG

In the Champions League we were not good at all. We lost in the first round of elimination against Olympiacos l two bad games. In the French Cup we lost 1/16 of final against PSG.

In the final this tactic is very good. I've only lost one.

2022/2023
Second season with Monaco. Just amazing how the league. 17 straight wins.

We won the Champions Trophy to Nancy Lorraine

We reached the Champions League semi-finals and lost against Manchester United after a bad leg.

And in the other competitions we were not too good. In the League Cup we play the PSG and above in their field and lost 1-0 and the French Cup we lost on penalties to Sochaux in the 11th round

Season 2023/2024

We won the Champions Trophy, the Ligue 1 and Coupe de France. And we just missed the UEFA Champions League to make an excellent season. We lost in the final against Arsenal, after being much higher in the final

I have been using Jassar's bomb which works a dream but fancied trying this. Put v2 and the Chrissy tweak into my tactics folder but they all come up with the cannot import file instruction. Any idea why this is happening?

Season 2024/2025

Another more successful season but the Champions League is without falling. The truth is I do not have much luck with the draws. We lost in the semifinals against Manchester City, playing the first leg at home.

In other competitions, quite well. We won the Ligue 1, Champions Trophy and the League Cup. In the French Cup we lost in the 9th round against Toulouse after doing 38 shots, 11 on goal.

With the team we have we should have won the Champions League but it can not be happening. For this new season, two more signings to strengthen the great team we have.

By the way, the tours are done in summer are quite economically productive

Finally came Champions League and no less than against Manchester City. We won it all: Ligue 1, French Cup, League Cup, Champions Trophy and Champions League. Record points in the league with 110 and 134 goals

Last edited:
I have been using version 2 on 14.2.2 and it's brilliant. I have been tinkering with tactics for 5 seasons on my Chelsea save with little success and this have reformed my save. I have tinkered with it to suit my team and offer more defensive stability but the essence of the tactic is tremendous. P18 W17 L0 D1