[14.2] Bossa nova's

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 71K
I have the impression that when they are ahead on the scoreboard, the game is over. Unless quick draws.

Last edited:
crags are you using this tactic or the CS ones?

Also i feel like the tweak by chrissy is slightly better for top teams? Have you noticed this?

You played alot with those settings

I only removed the option Drop Deeper.

When I go lost about 60 minutes, change mentality to overload.

I also change the instructions:
-Much higher defensive line
-Much higher tempo
-Take more risks
-More direct passing/Go route one

The season is over and I can not fault it. Maybe I could win the league, but could not be. We won the German Cup and UEFA semifinalists

I played with the tactical tweaks of Chrissy Dude

Bundesliga

German Cup

UEFA Europa League

The season is over and I can not fault it. Maybe I could win the league, but could not be. We won the German Cup and UEFA semifinalists

I played with the tactical tweaks of Chrissy Dude

Bundesliga

German Cup

UEFA Europa League

We'll done looks like you was unlucky in the end

I already started a real career. On December 22 contract me Osasuna. The team was 17th. The aim was to avoid relegation. At the end we save and be 14th

Have given me such a new season. Press Prediction: 13th

I signed a 3 free players, since there was not much money to sign: Keirrison, Joao Pedro y Antonelli

Crags what tactic would you say is the best overall? Bossa nova's, CS (if this is the case,which of the 3? or the tactic in the thread 'i think i found something'?
Thanks in advanced. BTW big fan.

don't know what to say...had match prep on att.movement on first match,def. positioning on the second....too many fouls,few chances...after chivu was sent off in the second match i dropped deeper,cancelled the use of offside trap....suggestions??

View attachment 458369View attachment 458368

I use the tactic of Chrissy Dude with tweaks. I have also done one tactic to go for the winning goal or draw, and another to defend the result.

Many times I have gone well. You have to decide to do.

Examples: If you are the Cardiff and play against Manchester City and you're 0-0, 1-1 ..., defends this result. But if it is against a mid-table team or uefa area, go to the attack.

Instructions to defend the result

Instructions to go on the attack

For defensive tactic, use defensive-very rigid

For attack tactic, use overload-very fluid

I also believe that training is very important.

Pre-season http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...d1388423919-[14-2]-bossa-novas-pre-season.png

First 10 games http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...5355d1388423933-[14-2]-bossa-novas-strong.png

Rest of Season http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta.../455356d1388423923-[14-2]-bossa-novas-wea.png

End of season. Amazing, I did not expect to get into UEFA Champions League, as much expected to enter UEFA Europa League. Although I have to play the previous round to enter the UEFA Champions League. In the Copa del Rey, I came to the semifinals. We lost to Atletico Madrid. Do all this with free agents, no money to sign, in red numbers, it seems incredible.

Back