Would this tactic still work well if I make it so there are 2 wingers and 2 full backs?

I'd say the Bossa Nova tactic is the best by far I've used on 14.2 whether its with the defensive tweak or chrissys tweak. Here is season 2 so far with Sporting (not lost a competitive game in 2 years)

View attachment 459147

Great! Whats your training? And match prep? Do you use any opp instructions? Individual training? Thanks

Great! Whats your training? And match prep? Do you use any opp instructions? Individual training? Thanks

My general was 'Tactics' on average, Match Prep 'Def set pieces'

Occasionally I did a week of 'Defending' or 'Team Cohesion' when we conceded a few or made a few signings.

No opposition instructions and I did a little individual training on certain attributes and player roles, but nothing significant.

I'm trying it again with Inter, they don't see to be responding as well as Sporting did :(

It could not be. We played Chelsea in the Champions League Playoff. After a 3-3 draw at Stamford Bridge, lost 2-3 at home after failure of the goalkeeper who gave the third goal. We have to settle for the UEFA Europa League. But I'm glad we have fought on equal terms against Chelsea.

I do not use OI. To me, this is the best tactic. Another season completed and the results could not be better. The only bad thing, lost in 1/8 the Copa del Rey and the first elimination round of the UEFA. But I have finished the league with a run of 23 games unbeaten

im playing as cardiff and i can beat top teams (arsenal 4-3 away and man united 3-0 at home) but i cant beat really easy teams like sunderland :S at home? i just can seem to score and i dunno how to sort it :( any help? playing with the tweaked tactic version btw

Last edited:
The tactic worked really great on my Man United save, but horrendous on my City save.
All my victories are won by 1 goal, and my losses are usually with a 2+ goal difference.

Really frustrating.. Don't know what the problem might be, cause I haven't really bought a lot of new players into the team either, and the tactic is already fluid.. Maybe Aguero is the problem? He got this "shoot from long range"-PPM and has scored 3 goals in 8 games..

Incredible, is not that more can be said about this tactic. It seems incredible that we won the final of the Copa del Rey to Madrid.

In the league we did not do too well, and many injuries to top players tired. Home League against the big clubs. The season finale I was better, I think the competition not play midweek benefited me

In Champions League fell into a difficult group: Arsenal, Scahlke 04 and Olympiakos. We were third and went to the UEFA where we lost in the second round of elimination

It's amazing how much more effective this tactic is when you play with your match prep set at teamwork. I had it on attacking movement before, as that is what i always use regardless of what tactic I'm using. My thinking was that this brings about more cccs and more goals.

However, weirdly playing with teamwork has made it so much better. Results and goals have vastly picked up!

How hard it is to bring players. I can't even with money. The players want, clubs, not sell them. Any suggestion to get them sell?

Someone gives more? The second leg I played with defensive tactics and won 0-1.

Super Cup Final

Too bad, I was about to win the league. A bad match against Barcelona at home ended my dreams. Hopefully next season is that good. Bad season in Champions League and Copa del Rey. In the Champions League we fell in the group stage: Manchester City, Porto y PSV. In the Cup we lost in the quarter-final against Barcelona.

Hello great tactic, I've got to November first season and the players performance seems to be dropping went from winning 5-6 goals now only winning by 1 goal is it possible to get the performances back by changing anything i kept changing the training like you said any other things i can do?

How do you get the strikers to score? I have Lukaku and Damiao!!

You get yourself a very good AMC. The playmaker is the whole key in this tactic. In my save Fernando freaking Torres became top goal scorer, and how did I do that? Mata.

First 2 games with it won both 2-1 over 15 attempts at goal both there goals were og's

will do more games but early signs are good

Another league is beyond me. We went first for a few days and in the key moment of the season, we had many defensive lapses that cost us the league. In the Champions League we lost in quarter-finals for the same. After winning the Monaco 2-3, two defensive errors condemned us and went out. I still have many difficulties to sign. I still think this tactic is very good. Because, without a great team, very strong rivals to win. Although conceding 54 goals you can not win a league