What is the changes youve made that filke is talking about?

he only changed corner setup for few players, but believe me with original its insane, i will still use first version

might try with my real Madrid team on patch 14.3

this tactic better work

I tried Bancia's Volante tactic in your Fm Korea forum. Its the first tactic i get success in fm 2014. ANd also its the most top rated tactic in Fm Korea. But your tactic is also looks great. Korean guys u know this game congs :) Fm 2013's beast Modern warfare also came from you, guys... Can u translate Bancia's Volante also??? Coz google translate is suck :)

Great tactic!

gag2pak4, thank you for your translation and posting it here! I have been playing with this tactic for a while now and I absolutely love it! I beat Arsenal 4 to 1 yesterday with PSV (Only purchase is Cavanda from Lazio). :D

there is some other tactic, even with more positive feedback probably. VOLANTE tactic or something similar.

there is some other tactic, even with more positive feedback probably. VOLANTE tactic or something similar.
Got a link to that?

Really want this tactic to work for City but it's not. I get beat by teams that don't go and attack.

Playing with Schalke, going pretty Well.

****!!! Toffer teams away is a complete disaster!!! Dortmund, Bayern, barca...my teams plays really bad ....

Playing with Schalke, going pretty Well.

****!!! Toffer teams away is a complete disaster!!! Dortmund, Bayern, barca...my teams plays really bad ....

Is your team fully familiar with the tactic? I beat Arsenal 4-1 at home and tied against them with a 2-2 score in London using PSV. I'll be playing against Bayern and PSG in the Champions League soon, so I'll let you know how that went.