Great! Thanks a lot. Do you think it will work just as fine with a team in lower leagues? Like Championship in england? Do you use the same approach both home/away? :)

I don't know if it will or will not work in lower leagues, because I only play in top level leagues myself. And yes, I use the same approach both home and away. :)

Also, if I am behind I sometimes change the mentality to attacking (to force my team) to get back in the game, sometimes combined with a (much) higher defensive line. Then, after scoring, I revert the changes I made and my team often pushes through to get the victory.

I don't know if it will or will not work in lower leagues, because I only play in top level leagues myself. And yes, I use the same approach both home and away. :)

Also, if I am behind I sometimes change the mentality to attacking (to force my team) to get back in the game, sometimes combined with a (much) higher defensive line. Then, after scoring, I revert the changes I made and my team often pushes through to get the victory.

Thanks! One more question though. What match prep do you use?

Thanks! One more question though. What match prep do you use?

I tend to just follow the advice of my staff, which is usually either Attacking or Defensive Set Pieces.

for me this works the best! won CL with schalke 2nd season. become 2nd in League 1 with FC Lorient in france with no signings!

match prep. def. positioning.