Is your team fully familiar with the tactic? I beat Arsenal 4-1 at home and tied against them with a 2-2 score in London using PSV. I'll be playing against Bayern and PSG in the Champions League soon, so I'll let you know how that went.

Bro I've found a deadly combination, U gotta use two tatics.
Use this ready go first version for every home's games and when u are clear favourite away too.
But I've been using zero sea 4231 for all away's matches and I've been unbeaten for 25 games since the start of the league playing as napoli and this includes CL games and curently i'm in February.

Bro I've found a deadly combination, U gotta use two tatics.
Use this ready go first version for every home's games and when u are clear favourite away too.
But I've been using zero sea 4231 for all away's matches and I've been unbeaten for 25 games since the start of the league playing as napoli and this includes CL games and curently i'm in February.
Sounds good, but I prefer symmetric tactics like this one or 14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand. I still have to try that one, but I don't want to get rid of my wingers or turn them in to AMC's, so I'm sticking with ReadyGo for now. :)

If there could be a tweak for the toffest away matches this is the best tactic for 14.3..... playing with Schalke 04. Win everything at home quite easely... away also... only against Dortmund, Bayern, Man city, real madrid, barca, chelsea, man utd, juve my players score ratings like 4.9, 5.1 etc...

It's just crazy... won at home against man city with 5-1, no problem, next game away against dortmund... 4-0 lost....

Lost 3-0 at man city...

Last edited:
If there could be a tweak for the toffest away matches this is the best tactic for 14.3..... playing with Schalke 04. Win everything at home quite easely... away also... only against Dortmund, Bayern, Man city, real madrid, barca, chelsea, man utd, juve my players score ratings like 4.9, 5.1 etc...

It's just crazy... won at home against man city with 5-1, no problem, next game away against dortmund... 4-0 lost....

Lost 3-0 at man city...

it could be your team talk

Can you explain that? When i win 6 games in a row and then play away against bayern... What should i say?

Finished 2nd season, won the german cup, become 2nd in the league, behind bayern. Reached semi final in CL (got 2 red cards away against porto, lost 3-0 had to score... won 2-0 at home). Won the super cup against bayern at home 2-0.

Only players i buyed: Valdes (free), mario fernandes, rode, imbula.

Can you explain that? When i win 6 games in a row and then play away against bayern... What should i say?

Finished 2nd season, won the german cup, become 2nd in the league, behind bayern. Reached semi final in CL (got 2 red cards away against porto, lost 3-0 had to score... won 2-0 at home). Won the super cup against bayern at home 2-0.

Only players i buyed: Valdes (free), mario fernandes, rode, imbula.

Well what you expect, you finished second, IRL dortmund is 30 pts behind. Reached semi in cl ,You are overachieving already, get better players and you will win more.

Haha! Results and ranking are no problem, that is really fine. Only toff away matches my team hardly creates 2 shots... all other games i'm better.

Well guys this is a really good tactic I must say :D
I won the double with my beloved Fohlen side in 3rd season, beating Bayern Munich twice in a thrilling final confrontation, both in the League and in the DBF Pokal.
I've used the tactic in 75% of my games in the season, with the set pieces tweaked by myself.

I'll be playing against Bayern and PSG in the Champions League soon, so I'll let you know how that went.
Code:
PSV Eindhoven        0 - 0  Bayern M?nchen
Paris Saint-Germain  1 - 2  PSV Eindhoven
PSV Eindhoven        3 - 2  Paris Saint-Germain
Bayern M?nchen       1 - 0  PSV Eindhoven

I think I did pretty well. The matches against Paris Saint-Germain/Zlatan were very well-fought victories. The matches against Bayern were tough and if I hadn't taken a more defensive approach, I feel like Bayern would have been able to win both matches with a 4-0 score. (I did have some injury problems among my defenders in the second match though)

Code:
PSV Eindhoven        0 - 0  Bayern M?nchen
Paris Saint-Germain  1 - 2  PSV Eindhoven
PSV Eindhoven        3 - 2  Paris Saint-Germain
Bayern M?nchen       1 - 0  PSV Eindhoven

I think I did pretty well. The matches against Paris Saint-Germain/Zlatan were very well-fought victories. The matches against Bayern were tough and if I hadn't taken a more defensive approach, I feel like Bayern would have been able to win both matches with a 4-0 score. (I did have some injury problems among my defenders in the second match though)

First season? :)

First season? :)

Yes, first season. I sent Bryan Ruiz (Fulham) and Karim Rekik (Man City) back to their clubs during pre-season because I want to focus on my own players and the only purchases I made and who came in action during these matches are Luis Pedro Cavanda (Lazio, 1.9M) and Kasper Kusk (Aalborg BK, 600k).

Edit: I see that a tweaked version of ReadyGo has been published by the creator of this tactic on FMKOREA: http://fmkorea.net/58844309

Last edited:
Where is the link on this page?

Here it is:
SFmNaOI.png

I keep getting comebacks from the other teams (with the first version), any idea of how to adapt this tactic to keep the advantage?

I keep getting comebacks from the other teams (with the first version), any idea of how to adapt this tactic to keep the advantage?

Try the tweaked tactic, I feel that the defense is a bit better (both midfielders have a defense duty now, instead of support and attack). Also, I feel like it makes the wingers do what they should be doing (providing crosses/assists) more now. :)

A few more things you can do when you're leading (lets say by 2 goals) at halftime or during the second half:
  • Change mentality to contain or defensive;
  • In team instructions, select lower tempo or much lower tempo;
  • In team instructions, select get stuck in (only if the referee hasn't been giving too much cards during the match yet);
  • In team instructions, select drop deeper or much deeper defensive line; and/or
  • In team instructions, select waste time.

These are just a few things I use, but if and when I use them depends on the match, my players, the other team, the referee, etc... I also sub underperforming players (as soon as they hit a 6.3 rating or lower).

Good luck, I hope this will help. :)

Try the tweaked tactic, I feel that the defense is a bit better (both midfielders have a defense duty now, instead of support and attack). Also, I feel like it makes the wingers do what they should be doing (providing crosses/assists) more now. :)

A few more things you can do when you're leading (lets say by 2 goals) at halftime or during the second half:
  • In team instructions, select get stuck in (only if the referee hasn't been giving too much cards during the match yet);
  • In team instructions, select drop deeper or much deeper defensive line; and/or
These are just a few things I use, but if and when I use them depends on the match, my players, the other team, the referee, etc... I also sub underperforming players (as soon as they hit a 6.3 rating or lower).

Thanks! I'll give this a go ;) So frustrating to draw when you were leading 0-3!

Will try the tweaked out! Do you have any idea what to look for til the CF position? Tall big header, or small pacey poacher?

cheers

Will try the tweaked out! Do you have any idea what to look for til the CF position? Tall big header, or small pacey poacher?

I'd definitely go for a striker with good pace and acceleration with this tactic, but if he knows how to head a ball as well it would of course be a big plus. I also look for players with good determination (at least 12), because I believe this has helped me win multiple matches after going behind.

My strikers are Jurgen Locadia and Tim Matavz, Matavz is quite all-round while Locadia is a bit slower than him. Both are doing very well though. As mentioned in the OP, the P/CF and the SS are the most important players in this tactic, and especially my SS (Georginio Wijnaldum) has been making assists and goals like crazy.

Last edited:
I'd definitely go for a striker with good pace and acceleration with this tactic, but if he knows how to head a ball as well it would of course be a big plus. I also look for players with good determination (at least 12), because I believe this has helped me win multiple matches after going behind.

My strikers are Jurgen Locadia and Tim Matavz, Matavz is quite all-round while Locadia is a bit slower than him. Both are doing very well though. As mentioned in the OP, the P/CF and the SS are the most important players in this tactic, and especially my SS (Georginio Wijnaldum) has been making assists and goals like crazy.

Great! Thanks a lot. Do you think it will work just as fine with a team in lower leagues? Like Championship in england? Do you use the same approach both home/away? :)

ciao