Are you working on anything else mate
Got a 4141 in process at the moment. And it close to finish, just want to win the World Cup with South Africa :O and test it with a mid table premier league team and then I will release it.

andrichbrand, I have a few suggestions for your tactic. Nobody is supporting your striker by running from deep. I think you need adv. forward or poacher in striker role if there is nobody doing that. Second, you are playing control strategy but using a dlp? I see how he can feed an adv. forward or poacher with a killer ball if you were playing high tempo or counter or both, but you don't do either. Next, I don't see well, but it looks on the screenie you have a cover duty next to your attacking fullback. Who is closing down the empty space he leaves behind? Next, don't you think a defend duty in cm would be more suitable to the left, where your attacking wide mid is? Next, I see you play both wider and are exploitng the flanks. Shouldn't you play narrower to give your wide players more space?

Last edited:
andrichbrand, I have a few suggestions for your tactic. Nobody is supporting your striker by running from deep. I think you need adv. forward or poacher in striker role if there is nobody doing that. Second, you are playing control strategy but using a dlp? I see how he can feed an adv. forward or poacher with a killer ball if you were playing high tempo or counter or both, but you don't do either. Next, I don't see well, but it looks on the screenie you have a cover duty next to your attacking fullback. Who is closing down the empty space he leaves behind? Next, don't you think a defend duty in cm would be more suitable to the left, where your attacking wide mid is? Next, I see you play both wider and are exploitng the flanks. Shouldn't you play narrower to give your wide players more space?
Some good suggestions there mate. I will have a look at them and incorporate them in. Thanks for the help. Always appreciated.

4-4-2 back to basic by andrichbrand.tac‎ and dont forget setting trainings as first pst. For transfer I dont make too much changes on team. In my first season I use 4-6-0 tactic in forum and i sold my FC players. This season I get 3 FC players Benteke,Adrian,Rodrigo not too cost transfers.

Good tactic ! First season with Southampton i finished 2nd, three points behind Chelsea. This season i won the league two points ahead of chelsea, won the Carling Cup and lost the FA Cup final. Next up, Champions League final against Real Madrid.

I'am tweaking your tactic andrich, the 4-4-2 back to basic.

My formation is a 4-2-2-1-1. The am is a playmaker en the striker a false 9.

First match against Chelsea:

View attachment 355308

Second match; Bye Bye Madrid, Rickie Lambert as AMC (A)

View attachment 355305

I going test the tweak for a half year with this team and I let you see the results!

Last edited:
I'am tweaking your tactic andrich, the 4-4-2 back to basic.

My formation is a 4-2-2-1-1. The am is a playmaker en the striker a false 9.

First match against Chelsea:

View attachment 645935

Second match; Bye Bye Madrid, Rickie Lambert as AMC (A)

View attachment 645939

I going test the tweak for a half year with this team and I let you see the results!
That is 2 great results. If it keep up you can post it and I will give it a go. GREAT JOB MATE.

won first game 5nil vs watford playing as newcastle... looks good hope it stays good :)

Hi all, thanks for your tactics. Just a note to Da Kwoot. Your home and way tactic, the only think that changes is the mentality from control to counter??? All team instructions remains the same? Should be wiser to lower our defensive line during away games? just a thought. This version that i have V 14.3.1 is very tricky.

I know this is an old thread but I'd like to say this (442 BtB) is easily the best tactic for this years game on any patch. I've tried all popular tactics on this site and the other big ones and although with most of them you will over achieve, this one is another level.

I don't mean to discredit other tactic makers who have also made good tactics that I have used successfully but this tactic is more solid and logical then any other I've used this year. It produces a style of football that is effective at all levels and will progress with your team as you advance. It has the best defence I've seen and scores goals from many different sources.

It reminds me a lot of Sean's Arrigo Sacchi tactic from last year and all of Mr L's in that you can use any players and it will work. Of course if you use more suitable players your results will be even better but you can over achieve massively without any special qualities. I think this is a sign of a great tactic personally. And it is 100% plug and play, I've won everything over many years on multiple saves with this tactic.

With that said, I do have a question. The tactic posted in #236 is slightly different to the one in the OP that I have been using. Is this an improved version? It is slight differences - change of roles in DMC, no offside trap.

So I thought this might help some people, this tactic is much better than any tactic on the first few pages that have more comments. And also to thank andrichbrand for making such a good tactic!

Hi Andrichbrand! Im gonna test the man united way tactic, and im just wondering, do you use any oi with that tactic? And should i still use team work in match prep? :)