Andri, some questions regarding the new 4-3-3:

1) What tweak do you usually make when leading and want to keep the advantage?
2) What about when you're desperately seeking a goal?
3) Who do you take out when down to 10?
4) Is pitch size important? Mine is max :\
5) What's the difference between the two CMs? I usually play a b2b type on the left and a BWM type on the right, is this correct?

Thanks in advance, and please keep up the great work! ;)

Last edited:
Andri, some questions regarding the new 4-3-3:

1) What tweak do you usually make when leading and want to keep the advantage?
2) What about when you're desperately seeking a goal?
3) Who do you take out when down to 10?
4) Is pitch size important? Mine is max :\
5) What's the difference between the two CMs? I usually play a b2b type on the left and a BWM type on the right, is this correct?

Thanks in advance, and please keep up the great work! ;)
Hey DarklinkC,

Firstly I have started a thread for the 433 tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...1-narrow-433-41221-if-you-may-finale-cut.html

But I am not going to be a douche about it....:p So here goes:

1. I dont tweak anything on the tactic, what I do, do is during the game sub player with less then 6.5 rating and/or player with low energy. If there is one goals you will definitely score another one.

2. To be fairly honest, I leave everything as is for the whole game, If I desperately need a goal...I closed me eyes and pray real hard. :D

3. When down to 10 men I take off me worst SS and move the other one to the center.

4. I play in the Premier League so I never get asked the pitch size, but I always choose max, if I get the choice.

5. When I search for players I look for a BWM on the right and AM on the left. The left CM wont do a lot of tracking back, but will make a lot of forward run.

Hope this help you. Thanks for the support.

PS. How is it going for you the 433? I know you enjoy the 442 more.

Hows maltes hangover coming along? Been looking forward to his 442 tweak

Thanks a lot for the info. I'm going to reply in the proper thread now ;)

Hows maltes hangover coming along? Been looking forward to his 442 tweak

Haha. It's still going good.. how ever, i have not had the time to play.. been working.. this weekend i will be playing FM.. :) Ill keep in touch tomorrow

archiboy.. do u think this could be a good tactic for underdog teams to build my way up from league 2??? cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi Andrich, 2 winger you used WM instead of them, so which player that more suitabe? I means we should you winger or MC?

Thanks!

archiboy.. do u think this could be a good tactic for underdog teams to build my way up from league 2??? cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
This is a tactic that you can build a team with, you will overachieve with this tactic, but dont expect that you will win everything with this tactic, because that is out the window and people should get use to it. :'( But you will have fun with it to.

Hi Andrich, 2 winger you used WM instead of them, so which player that more suitabe? I means we should you winger or MC?

Thanks!
I use wingers in the WM position, that position is a very nice position in FM (I think) because if you put wingers in that position, then they will play like wingers and cross etc. If you play cm in the position they will play more passes etc.

I use wingers in the WM position, that position is a very nice position in FM (I think) because if you put wingers in that position, then they will play like wingers and cross etc. If you play cm in the position they will play more passes etc.

tks mate, i like this tac but what is the difference between Mu Tac and basic Tac? i just used basic only

It is two totally different tactics. I would use the 442 back to basic, because it is the most rounded tactic and will work with almost any team.

It is two totally different tactics. I would use the 442 back to basic, because it is the most rounded tactic and will work with almost any team.

Mate, hate to be a pain, but DESPERATE for the Player instructions for 'back to basics'! Any chance of getting them?

This tactic is absolutely fantastic. At least, at League 1 level. Played 30 W27 D2 L1 so far. Best results I've ever had. Also made Capital One Cup semi. Still in Johnstones Paint. Knocked out of FA cup first round tho...

Only signings i've made areIndridi Sigurdsson, Nuno Gomes, and Mariusz Lewandowski.

It's so solid. This really should have 5* next to it.

This tactic is absolutely fantastic. At least, at League 1 level. Played 30 W27 D2 L1 so far. Best results I've ever had. Also made Capital One Cup semi. Still in Johnstones Paint. Knocked out of FA cup first round tho...

Only signings i've made areIndridi Sigurdsson, Nuno Gomes, and Mariusz Lewandowski.

It's so solid. This really should have 5* next to it.
Thanks for the support mate, glad you are enjoying it.

First game with Empoli, away to Genoa, nowhere near fluid and a lot of new players due to a tycoon takeover. 3-0 up at half time then my CB gets sent off and we cling on to a 3-2 win. Good start

First game with Empoli, away to Genoa, nowhere near fluid and a lot of new players due to a tycoon takeover. 3-0 up at half time then my CB gets sent off and we cling on to a 3-2 win. Good start
Hope the results continue for you mate.