jonnysnipe

Reaction score
Early doors but what tactics are working for people?

I have Chelsea away and keep reloading trying tactics, one thing I can say is they have scored from 4 long throw ins and had 0 CCCs with my 4231 but they are winning 6-0.....

Early doors but what tactics are working for people?

I have Chelsea away and keep reloading trying tactics, one thing I can say is they have scored from 4 long throw ins and had 0 CCCs with my 4231 but they are winning 6-0.....

You are probably better off finding that information in the tactic's respective thread. That is where I am sure the testers will update people.

Well for people making tactics im sure a central hub of whats working and what isnt would be useful as well. Maybe the elusive 4231 or 442 will be acheived this patch.

anyone elses not updated? mine still on 15.1.2

Takes a while for some people to receive. You have to exit out of your game. Restart steam and it should show you in steam when the update is there.

Didn't take long here, hopefully tactics isn't getting messed up totally

Well a lot of the patch notes seemed positive, higher lines apparently will be a bit more reactive, seems TFFs latest tactic is still doing well.

Are ya ******* kidding meh ??? They fixed ****, i know it`s just a friendly, just wanted to test the ME, I`m Arsenal but commeeeee oooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...

View attachment 297051

crusho I was having similar results, oppo having low CCCs and scoring so much!

crusho I was having similar results, oppo having low CCCs and scoring so much!

Have you noticed that every team you play against is like they have the best GK in the world? I can`t score more than 2 goals...

I'm coming for the end of the three striker formation ahaha

Haha. There is nothing wrong with 3 striker formations. The updates don't attack certain formations. Look at the MU update list I posted. They don't adjust how certain formations work. They adjust player tendencies and abilities.

So, there is no reason for 4-3-3's to not work as long as they are made properly. And that can be said for any formation. There wasn't an update to make them not work. Now, after this update, there are going to be many tactics that don't work, not just 3 striker formations.

I am looking forward to seeing how Cyrils Tuga tweak works. I am sure it will still give me great results :)

Haha. There is nothing wrong with 3 striker formations. The updates don't attack certain formations. Look at the MU update list I posted. They don't adjust how certain formations work. They adjust player tendencies and abilities.

So, there is no reason for 4-3-3's to not work as long as they are made properly. And that can be said for any formation. There wasn't an update to make them not work. Now, after this update, there are going to be many tactics that don't work, not just 3 striker formations.

I am looking forward to seeing how Cyrils Tuga tweak works. I am sure it will still give me great results :)

ahahaha lol m8 u're 3 striker fanatic! At least people bored. That's positive HİAAH ! (6)