I still haven't updated the game (steam offline, using 15.2.1), so my question is: is 15.3 worth it? Is the M.E. really better?

I still haven't updated the game (steam offline, using 15.2.1), so my question is: is 15.3 worth it? Is the M.E. really better?
Dude, are you kidding? Sure, it's better... SI worked on this patch for few months ;)

I saw a lot of people complaining about the patch in the official SI forum and also here, so I was unsure about it. Thanks.

Heh, people always complain :D and I don't say that 15.3.0 is perfect. I'm too have a lot complains, I just say that it's better than 15.2.1 because I have much more complains for 15.2.1 :)

I would give anything to go back to 15.2.1

Me too. Also, I suppose turning back to 15.2.1 is possible and when I learn this is impossible I devestated. I wish I go back to old edition.

I went back to 15.2.1. IT IS POSSIBLE.

Nope, 15.3 is completly **** like xx.3 to previous FM's , SI just suck soo strong XD Anyway all tactics made for 15.1/2 are piece of clown right now - including the best ones like EXECUTIONER, ChristianEricksen , etc. However in league you could play somehow leading top team, but in Champions Leauge you gonna be trashed like dog **** XD especially away: 4-1 from Chelsea, 6-2 form RM , 7-1 form Barcelona XD Unplayable patch on this moment.

Last edited:
all tactics system lack the quality it depends on, Attacking doesn't attack, Control isn't worth it, counter doesn't exist, Contain and defensive you hold the ball for the opposition.

most tactics Iv'e read about have been set on structured and highly structured because fluid doesn't exist.

Injuries have went up and so has red cards.

1 striker can't score, 2 strikers can't score and 3 strikers are just as bad as 1 striker, AMC are none existent.

the only positive side to the 15.3 is that it's far to easy to create possession tactics and it's good that players close the ball down when instructed.

other than that this is possibly the worse patch in SI history

Jesus wept you are all a bunch of torn faced gits.

Last edited:
This is what i wrote on SI Forum and i got trashed by everyone. Disgusted.

Don't worry about it mate they will come to there senses when other people tell the tale of how bad the match engine is, as Iv'e said many times before the Q A testers ( quality assurance testers who actually test new updates to see if everything is run smoothly before releasing the new update ) need to be sacked or replaced.

FM series is one of the top purchased games on PC and if they keep doing this on future FM series people will start looking at different options to spend there money and won't buy the game.

this is bad for SI and if this 15.3.0 is the final patch for this years FM I can't see many people waiting in excitement for FM16 in fact I think they will wait for others to buy first and see how it develops

I FINALLY got a working tactic! This patch is pretty bad tho. My friend said that I could test his tactic, and it's going like a dream for Paderborn! :D 10 games, 4 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss! :)