ahahaha lol m8 u're 3 striker fanatic! At least people bored. That's positive HİAAH ! (6)

Ya, I just love the idea of having 3 strikers. I just like that firepower. But I also love other formations and tactics. I don't stick to one tactic. I do for each save because I like to build my team around one tactic. But I have different saves using different formations. I always do a tiki save. Haven't yet, but I will this evening with Kun's tiki.

I hate to burst your bubble, but 3 striker formations are still going to work in this game. There has been nothing that has been changed to say that SI will not allow 3 striker formations to work. Like every tactic, adjustments will need to be made after the patch. it is like that for every patch. The updates to the MU don't affect just the 3 striker formations. They affect EVERYTHING lol. So, if a 3 striker formation is correctly made, like any formation for that matter, it will work.

do patch changes affect already started saves? I know transfer changes won't but I mean match play n such?:)

Any tactic will work along as it is logical and wasnt relying on match engine bugs to win.

Anyone else having a stupid amount of long shots scored against them? Its getting depressing now tbh.

rebound goals happen almost every game and pressing isn't as good!!!

this patch is simply ****. Injuries a go go, idiot defenders that won't tackle anyone...

many...too injuries and all name fix are incompatible with save game (I have Euro cup and European Competitions Cup and not Europa League and Uefa Champions League :O)

Injuries haven't been touched in any of the patches, but don't let facts get in the way of a good whine!

I'm with james on the pressing issue and asteroid on the idiot defenders that won't tackle anyone, but that might just be my hack defenders although it didn't seem as bad before

many...too injuries and all name fix are incompatible with save game (I have Euro cup and European Competitions Cup and not Europa League and Uefa Champions League :O)
Works fine in mine. have you made sure you have deleted the Inc files in the new 15.3 folder and then replaced with fix files??

Works fine in mine. have you made sure you have deleted the Inc files in the new 15.3 folder and then replaced with fix files??

Yes i have solved but deleting folders "all" and "greek" to db-1500 because my saving was of past database.