jmatthews

Reaction score
hi, im genoa and i 15 million to spend on a good striker for serie A im in january!
the player has to be from serie a because i can only sign one player from non eu club or something like that! so please help! id rather it was not a target man already got toni!
cheers

Mladen Petric - HSV

Can usually get him for around £8,500,000. :D He is 29/30, but still a fantastic player.

Neymar, Nilmar, Lukaku, Babacar, Sanogo, the ultimate three can play as TM but can also play as poachers or CF

Luis Suarez - never fails me, an absolutely quality striker, can play AMR and AMC as well, buy him !

cheers i wanna know one whos italian or plays in serie a. also none of them will come to genoa

hi, im genoa and i 15 million to spend on a good striker for serie A im in january!
the player has to be from serie a because i can only sign one player from non eu club or something like that! so please help! id rather it was not a target man already got toni!
cheers

You can sign anyone from a country in the European Union, for example, French, British, Portuguese, Spanish.
You might be able to set your filter so that it only shows EU players.

hmm......ive signed tomas necid before in a diff save and hes ****!

You can sign anyone from a country in the European Union, for example, French, British, Portuguese, Spanish.
You might be able to set your filter so that it only shows EU players.

Yeah, and also i think you can sign some non-EU players look at Milan, they sign Robinho last season..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Oscar Cardozo?

No target man mate.

Whats wrong with Daniele Ragatzu ?
Otherwise.; Palacio, Pazzini, Hernandez, Lavezzi, Cassano ?

robinho has iirc the spanish pass, so he doesn't count as a non-eu player

robinho has iirc the spanish pass, so he doesn't count as a non-eu player

Odd for a Brazilian, since he doesn´t even look Spanish, doesn´t had an Spanish last name and nothing Spanish..

hmm......ive signed tomas necid before in a diff save and hes ****!

Thomas Necid was in the side that won me 2 CL and back to back titles with Arsenal, Followed me to Athletico Madrid and Won the La Liga there. Scores alot of goals hes great.

Emmanuel Riviere ! I got him at Samdoria and he can make sometimes wonders :D , Eljero Elia and train him as an attacker ! And many players from brazil and argentina have other nationality (EU ones ) and you can sign them cheap !

Emmanuel Riviere : around 13-14 M Euro
Eljero Elia : around 15 M Euro
You can sign Kadlec too 3.5 M Euro if other team didn't sign him until January ( but i'm sure he's allready signed )

About Luis Suarez i think you can't take him with 15 M euro btw :D !

Other players you can get : Giampaolo Pazzini , class striker 26 years old !

Odd for a Brazilian, since he doesn´t even look Spanish, doesn´t had an Spanish last name and nothing Spanish..
what does it matter if he looks spainish :S ha thats like saying that sergio aguero and missi dont look spanish :S

what does it matter if he looks spainish :S ha thats like saying that sergio aguero and missi dont look spanish :S

They look spanish more than spanish ppl ( messi and aguero ) :)) maybe coz they speak the same language ! hahahha