[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Zero Sea

Reaction score
[FONT=宋体]V3 (for 15.3) Come Out[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
My tactics were very popular in FM2014
[/FONT]
Tactics - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats[FONT=宋体]

XC-vi.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]FM2015[/FONT][FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
003-vi.png

001-vi.png

002-vi.png

[/FONT]​
[FONT=宋体]

[/FONT]
Which one is the best?
These are all depending on your players.
343 look nicer when you watch them play.
You can also use them in turn.[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
I Recommend:
[15.3]
attacking:343(very good)>442≥4411
defending:4411(very good)≥442(very good)>343
[15.X.X--15.2.1]343>4411=442

[FONT=宋体]
Player Requirements
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]ML/DL: a little better with right foot; [/FONT][FONT=宋体]MR/DR[/FONT][FONT=宋体]: a little better with left foot.?You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately)[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Either foot? See his best foot.
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Just a little better,don't mind too much. You also can use left on left and right on right.
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]STL/AMCL/MCL: a little bit better with right foot; STR/AMCR/MCR: a little bit better with left foot.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling. [/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]STC: your best ST[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]AMC: 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2.Crossing,Finishing,Composure;3(not very necessary). Passing,Creativity,Tackling.
you can also train ST or AMRL to MRL.
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3(not very necessary). Finishing,Long shots 4(not necessary). Tackling,Strength,Stamina[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles); 2.Acc &Pace; 3(not necessary). Passing, Creativity[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Positioning 3(not necessary).Jumping, Crossing,Strength,[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
Tactic(442,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC ?or ST in 4411? who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]( ^_^ )[/FONT][FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]

[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Main Focus: Balanced[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Intensity Level:Average ;or High(If you have enough players)[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Pitch Size: Small[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Corner Takers : STC in 343 ; ST in 442 or 4411[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Don't Set Long Shot.

[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]When down to 10 man: 342 4410 or 441[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Touchline instructions
Opposition Instructions
The actual effect is too difficult to test, so I do not study and use.

Too many wingers?
Can train into ST or MRL.

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?
Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.
After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?
Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.
Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.
Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.
The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".
E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs
By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.
Past Playing Experience: International Footballer
By the same token
The two options are game difficulty
[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, don't blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

Anyone can share my tactics without asking me for permission.
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]If you download a .FMF file and don't know how to get it into the game
[/FONT]
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/184003-fmf-tread.html
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]Download
[/FONT]
15.3 Zero Sea's Athena V3 -- 343 442 4411 Etc - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
[FONT=宋体]
[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]If you do not have an unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip[/FONT]

Click here

Last edited:
Training(only for my tactics)

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

ST: Poacher

AMRL: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward

AMC: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward 3. Trequartista 4. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

MRL: Winger

MC: Box to Box Midfielder or Defensive Midfielder

DM: Defensive Midfielder or Box to Box Midfielder

DRL: Complete Wing Back

DC: 1. Limited Defender 2. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

GK: Goalkeeper

Tests

I prefer use the results from others players to prove my tactics.
Thank you very much for your tests!
I'm waiting for you!

FM-Base
My team is Novara (Lega Pro Girone A) and this is the position using tactic 442L...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-several-tactics-343-4411-442-etc-3dssnlh.jpg

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-several-tactics-343-4411-442-etc-mptf5em.jpg

The only defeat is against Crotone, a Serie B team, in Tim Cup
Started using this with my Sheff Utd side from the Hull Game, 343R is my preference. I have a team that is far from top quality but we sit 4th first season in the Premier League.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...43-4411-442-etc-schedule_-senior-fixtures.png
Still working well after the latest hotfix patch for me, also for International management. Although I've almost completely stopped scoring from corners now (used to score at least 1 a game on average).

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...several-tactics-343-4411-442-etc-343spain.jpg

Patch 15.2

No doubt that V2 still works with the new patch. Startet a new game about two weeks ago with AFC Wimbledon(League 2).
1.Season: League 2 - Champion
2.Season: League 1 - Champion
3.Season: Championship - Champion
4.Season: Premier League - Havent started yet.
And this with almost only free transfers.
This must be the sickest tactic i have ever tried. Great work Zero!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Zero, I had mixed results with your tactics in the past. Can you tell me what type of FMF files are? I can only import .TAC so in other words, your files are unusable to me/us.

Can you send me a TAC file by PM? Would prefer something with 442, or 4-5-1 Winger like. Thanks.

I have a problem these are fmf files i need .tac files or not?

Hi Zero, I had mixed results with your tactics in the past. Can you tell me what type of FMF files are? I can only import .TAC so in other words, your files are unusable to me/us.
Can you send me a TAC file by PM? Would prefer something with 442, or 4-5-1 Winger like. Thanks.

I have a problem these are fmf files i need .tac files or not?
The file extensions have changed due to the activation of the Steam Workshop. The .tac files will now no longer show up when imported and what you need to download are the .fmf files.

When you want to share a tactic, you should click the Tactic on the Tactics screen, then click 'Save' - don't use Manage Tactics -> Export. That gives you the preferred .fmf file - and the option to upload to steam workshop, or 'Save' - which saves it in your tactics folder as the fmf file.

If you do download a .tac file then copy the file and place it in your "Tactics" folder in your Sports Interactive folder in your documents. Once you have done that you should be able to see the tactic in the "Archived Tactics" drop down menu on the tactics screen.

------------------
It was written by another person
tac files can't be used in FM15.1

Last edited:
The file extensions have changed due to the activation of the Steam Workshop. The .tac files will now no longer show up when imported and what you need to download are the .fmf files.

When you want to share a tactic, you should click the Tactic on the Tactics screen, then click 'Save' - don't use Manage Tactics -> Export. That gives you the preferred .fmf file - and the option to upload to steam workshop, or 'Save' - which saves it in your tactics folder as the fmf file.

If you do download a .tac file then copy the file and place it in your "Tactics" folder in your Sports Interactive folder in your documents. Once you have done that you should be able to see the tactic in the "Archived Tactics" drop down menu on the tactics screen.

------------------
It was written by another person
tac files can't be used in FM15.1

Maybe its just me... But I don't understand a word you just said. I can only import/use TAC files. My FM game won't accept FMF files.

Where I can I chose to import the files you support? I can't seem to find it.

NVM, got it to work.

But I think it is "bugged". You can only chose to Import the files if you click on a already "in use" tactic.

View attachment 330190

Crushed Monaco away!! And with a lot of injuries, my GK and the striker called Bresson, are 16 years old guys...
AMAZING!

EDIT: It's only the 5th game with tactic

Last edited:
zero sea's i'm going to start with FCPorto, which of the three tactics would be better to use?

%>_<%
Should I use coner bug this year ?
It's too terrble in 15.1

There is a corner bug already? >_>

Anyone mind to share it?

Maybe its just me... But I don't understand a word you just said. I can only import/use TAC files. My FM game won't accept FMF files.

Where I can I chose to import the files you support? I can't seem to find it.

i still waiting my game dvd,so i still playing demo.

use Manage Tactics,then import.
& if you got FM2014 DEMO in you "my document" folder,may be we put in wrong folder.
its happen to me,i put fmf file under FM2014 DEMO,not fm2015 demo.
maybe you put the file in FM2014 DEMO or Fm2014 folder.

then i check & remove it to FM2015 DEMO,under tactic folder.
then Manage Tactics,then import.

Last edited: