[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Hi Zero, could you please explain the way tactic work and the idea when creating this tactic?? I've just wanna know the basic thought of it.

Sorry
My English is not good
I can only answer simple questions

Last edited:
I am one of your biggest fan, I've used from FM2014 and it's simply awesome. Thanks for your contribution.

i had great success with the 442L last season with man utd. started this season really well aswell.

using v1 so i'm a bit hesitant to switch to v1.1 as it's doing so well.

also in terms of possession and shots on goal it's the most dominant tactic i've ever seen. normally have around 60% possession and regularly have 30 odd shots on goal.

View attachment 328783 View attachment 328782

started using the 442L for the zenit game when it wasn't even fluid. had a few off games towards the end of the season as usual when the injuries start becoming more frequent. still managed to win the CL though.

View attachment 328781

started strongly this season too. don't think i've had a single game yet where i haven't had 30+ attempts on goal. shame the conversion rates are so poor on FM.

some screenshots with results?
I prefer use the results from others players to prove my tactics.

When the result is not perfect, I always restart the game

I feeled too tired, so I will no longer provide my own results

Last edited:
Thank you, finally a tactic that works!
But only the 3-4-3 and the 4-4-1 worked.
I tested all the tactics that site and most of the tactics of the workshop, and only his and The Wall (workshop) worked.
I won everything he could win in Brazil, State Championship, the Brazil Cup and the First Division, and only had 2 losses all year.
Thank you.

Could someone do me a favor and export the V1.1 tactics into .tac files for me. The .fmf wont show in my game. I want to have a look at the setpieces too. Can anyone list that too. Cheers ^^)

zero seas have you already implemented the corner bug setup ?

this tactics are so crazy , my team plays with such ease , they play like they are on drugs , flying all over pitch scoring from all positions haha some games i lead 5-0 by halftime, this is awesome haha

I'll never test a tactic before I see some results. So, I wish you the best!