[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Zero, is there any specific reason as to why you have a left and right variant? Just curious.

Zero, is there any specific reason as to why you have a left and right variant? Just curious.
Tactic(424,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC ?or ST in 4411? who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )

I am a perfectionist!

Last edited:
Also this year thanks for your job Zero Sea.

However I preferred your tactics with the AMRL.
It is very difficult to find some good real MRL

Also this year thanks for your job Zero Sea.

However I preferred your tactics with the AMRL.
It is very difficult to find some good real MRL
MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2.Crossing,Finishing,Composure;3(not very necessary). Passing,Creativity,Tackling.
you can also train ST or AMRL to MRL.

It is not the same this year

MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2.Crossing,Finishing,Composure;3(not very necessary). Passing,Creativity,Tackling.
you can also train ST or AMRL to MRL.

It is not the same this year
OK, thanks, I have understood.
I train AMRL to MRL.

Pretty nice tactic.. As always :)

BUT.. iam conciding goals like i have no defence. Specialy on corners.. I feels like all the teams scores at every corner against me.. Its hard to win games then.

I can also meantion that i just got to premier league with Leeds. Maybe my defence isnt the best..but still.. Every corner. Like my players aint following nobody on the corners.

Anybody else?

BUT.. iam conciding goals like i have no defence. Specialy on corners.. I feels like all the teams scores at every corner against me.. Its hard to win games then.

I can also meantion that i just got to premier league with Leeds. Maybe my defence isnt the best..but still.. Every corner. Like my players aint following nobody on the corners.

Anybody else?

So I want to use super corner tactic next time

These tactics were the best for me last year, and it looks like it's going to be the same once again! Just finished 2nd in the championship with Middlesbrough, and won the Capital One Cup (H)

I only used the 442L but it worked wonders. Thanks Zero Sea! Keep up the amazing work mate!

Last edited:

Anybody else?

The zonal setup from Christians tactic is great for defensive corners

Hi Zero, could you please explain the way tactic work and the idea when creating this tactic?? I've just wanna know the basic thought of it.