[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

This is a great tactic but appears very vulnerable away from home...any idea to imrpve things? 343 I'm using.

This is a great tactic but appears very vulnerable away from home...any idea to imrpve things? 343 I'm using.
Try Be more diciplined TI instead of Be more creative when away from home and if you're huge underdog.

I decided to try 3-4-3L with Freiburg too after an extremely successful career at Sassuolo.
Media prediction for Freiburg was 14th out of 18th and i must say that im very happy with the results i achieved, definitely this tactic is a genius, especially for teams that are predicted to finish 10th-20.
Here are some SS, i have also included my undeserved defeats and the most undeserved draw 3-3 against Schalke 04 where i had 12 CCCs compared to their 0 and 10 Half Chances compared to their 4, this ME somtimes like to fvck with you and destroy your nerves. My attackers were extremely ******, esspecially Karim Guede, look at his stats at SS, despite that he did good and managed to get 15 goals and 6 assists in 30 matches!!
Defence were terrific, my best defenders marking and tackling was 16-16, the 2nd one 14-14 and the 3rd one 14-12, their concentration and pace were terrible, with the fastest defender at 12 on acceleration and 11 on concentration.
Well lets get to SSs

View attachment 310392View attachment 310391View attachment 310390View attachment 310389View attachment 310388View attachment 310387View attachment 310386View attachment 310385View attachment 310384View attachment 310382

Now on the 2nd season, im predicted to finish 7th, lets see what i can do, esspecially in Champions League!

I had a go on the 343L with South China AA in Hong Kong Premier League.
I managed to win all 16 games in the league, scoring on average 5 goals each game.
Defense is my team's weak side, on average concedes 2 goals.
In addition to the league success, I also won Asian Confederation Cup and beats the opposition 4-2 in the final.

I just wonder if this tactic would still work if I move the DMC to MC, retaining the defensive role. Being a Hong Kong club, there are limited talents in the country. I tend to find many defense-oriented MC though, but I am not able to use them since 343 only features one play-maker at that position.

View attachment 308989 the 343 is mind boggling 8-4 lol if Jordan Rhodes beast. Tried other tactics but all let me down keep coming back to this one got promoted with Watford and won Fa cup first season.

Also won title and Europa League with Inter. Going to see how many goals Rhodes can get be shocking if doesnt get at least 50

Also trying the 442r with Preston just started that 1 might try one with QPR too dont know which tactic yet

Average goals per match in Liga BBVA: 4.9 !!!!!!! Unbelievable !!!

Always come back to these tactics for 3 at the back, but have found that away games (and occasional home games) goals just fly in against you.

I'm playing around with a few subtle tweaks, but has anyone managed to improve away performances, or tighten the defence up a bit? A few things I'm trying below...

Changing from Very Fluid to Flexible
Changing DM(s) to DM(d)
Adding "More Disciplined" TI
Dropping one F9 back to CM (haven't figured out what role yet, maybe Attacking CM)
Changing AP to AP(s)

Ok, sorted it, this tactic (as usual) is stupidly good.

Played 30 games in the Championship with the default Leeds team (+ Vallejo) and I've already scored 100 goals.

Lost 4-3 to Arsenal in the cup, they only had 5 shots on goal to my 30. Robbed.

For the ST positions, are you better having your most creative in the middle, or your best finisher?

Always come back to these tactics for 3 at the back, but have found that away games (and occasional home games) goals just fly in against you.

I'm playing around with a few subtle tweaks, but has anyone managed to improve away performances, or tighten the defence up a bit? A few things I'm trying below...

Changing from Very Fluid to Flexible
Changing DM(s) to DM(d)
Adding "More Disciplined" TI
Dropping one F9 back to CM (haven't figured out what role yet, maybe Attacking CM)
Changing AP to AP(s)

View attachment 303786
View attachment 303785
this is how i adapt for bigger games , standard mentality , structured team shape
what i also do : remove " be expresive " & roam from position for the original tactic when i want to hold onto lead .

Looks great, I'll set that up as my 3rd tactic, Cheers

If any of you are leaking goals away from home, I recommend removing 'Push Higher Up' and 'Be More Expressive' leaving you with 12 team instructions. It has been working for me.

I found, especially away from home, the opposition were pumping the ball over my high defensive line and so removing this team instruction resets the line in correlation with the mentality (defensive and therefore deep). It does open up space between the defence and midfield though.

Last edited:
I only find this tactic works, any updates to make it better?!