[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Is it correct that v3 is set to contain?? It looks very weird to me and the results and style of play are not good so far, so I set it back to defensive and is looking more decent. I play 3-4-3L btw :/

Last edited:
Is it correct that v3 is set to contain?? It looks very weird to me and the results and style of play are not good so far, so I set it back to defensive and is looking more decent. I play 3-4-3L btw :/
Correct

It's more difficult to defend in 15.3
Try a few games

Is there any PPM i should train my players in? i use 3-4-3L.

Is there any PPM i should train my players in? i use 3-4-3L.
Training(only for my tactics)

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

ST: Poacher

AMRL: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward

AMC: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward 3. Trequartista 4. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

MRL: Winger

MC: Box to Box Midfielder or Defensive Midfielder

DM: Defensive Midfielder or Box to Box Midfielder

DRL: Complete Wing Back

DC: 1. Limited Defender 2. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

GK: Goalkeeper

ZeroSea Can you recommend a Tactic for my liverpool please and also for this new patch which one should i try with your recommendation ?

is it only for me that the RB is scoring for fun? my RBg has scored 7 goals in 3 games while my three strikers got two under their names, any idea why?

I just want to show you my results...I would like to try other tactics (El Diablo or KillerBee) but are we sure that the tactics made by Zero Sea are not the best tactics of this game?

View attachment 293796

No OI's at all...just plug and play the tactic! This tactics are very solid and well created. I tried other tactics (El Diablo V2 and its exploit of the corner) but the way your team play with Zero is very nice and very effective (in my opinion).

why did you change the AMR,L roles you had in FM14 to MR,ML in FM15?

Hey Zero Sea, you think V3 343L will work with international management ?

Thanks