[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

:pIt's still scoring from corners in my 343 in 15.1.4

It's still scoring, but they definitely changed something. Went from 35 goals from corners (in the league) in one season to 10 in one season with the exact same squad in my save (middle striker taking corners always). I watch every goal and at one point I went 12 matches in a row with zero corner goals. Still won all 12 matches though, so I don't care. :p Tactic is still brilliant.

It's from SI forum

A couple of people have queried how this the tactic set would work in LLM so, since I was playing at East Fife, I thought I'd throw my tuppence worth in.

It might be a simplistic view, but I wonder whether it's a simple case of 3-4-3 is terrific with big teams (see that chaps unbeaten run with Man Utd above) and the 4-4-2 / 4-4-1-1 is better with minnows, given it is less susceptible to be torn apart on the break if your average players cause the move to break down.

I tried 3-4-3 until half-time in my fourth league game of the season, having leaked a barrel-load of goals in every game. The 4-4-2 immediately turned around that game (winning 4-3) and I used it for the rest of the season, going onto win League 2 with a very, very average group of players and piecing together a phenomenal run of form towards the tail end of the season, where every game seemed to herald four goals (ignore the final two league games of the season - the league was won so I was giving fringe players a game to stop them from whining).

p4Lz08G0p

idadfaETp

f04o7w3sp

Additionally, the tactic dominated the average ratings, while my wide players were top of the assists chart. Given the amount of defensive work they get through, I also thought 15 league goals apiece was a pretty good haul for my strike pairing. (As a reference point for the screenshots below: Austin and McKinnon are my strikers, McAleer and *** are my MR and ML respectively, Phinn is MC and Walker is DMC.)

exu6EydNp

iqVRppxJp

exzxYAgkp

Huge thumbs up. Looking forward to seeing how it does in League 1. Will perhaps revisit 3-4-3 with a better team, but I would suggest the 4-4-2 is a real go-er in LLM, particularly after Christmas once it is fluid.

It's from SI forum
My season so far, been using mostly the 4411 but have used the 442 for a couple of games too. Scoring plenty of goals whilst on defensive, pretty impressive to be fair. Not exactly been a clean sheet machine, but who needs CS' when your striker has 14 goals in 12 games :D

9ee8dff23f351bda70cf72d6793d65b9.png

0b632b2276cef50f874aec687afd7da5.png

Killing it in my Coventry save. Only signed Will Keane, Tom Thorpe, and Ryan Mason on loan and I'm bossing League 1

Been using the 343L for the past week and it has been amazing, Won the PL with Southampton and then started a new game unemployed, got the Reading job 10 games in and they had 4 points bottom of the table, ended up we finished 3rd. The new patch kicked in with two games to go in the league and won them both and all 3 play off matches very very easily. Started my premier league campaign with a 4-0 away win at Palace and 5-0 home win over Hull, will update ..................

V2 is still working well in Patch 15.2.1

Last edited:
No doubt that V2 still works with the new patch. Startet a new game about two weeks ago with AFC Wimbledon(League 2).

1.Season: League 2 - Champion
2.Season: League 1 - Champion
3.Season: Championship - Champion
4.Season: Premier League - Havent started yet.

And this with almost only free transfers.

This must be the sickest tactic i have ever tried. Great work Zero!!!! (H)

No doubt that V2 still works with the new patch. Startet a new game about two weeks ago with AFC Wimbledon(League 2).

i might give it a test now with my exter side, do u have any tips ?

great! btw which one u use? 343? 442? thankss

The tactic is working very well in my game with Anderlecht in Belgian league.
I use mainly the 442, just for champions league matches against the top teams i use 4411.
results of my first season using V0.3 in first half of season and V1.1 afterwards with only one incoming transfer on loan.

View attachment 318905View attachment 318904View attachment 318903View attachment 318902

In the second season I used V2.0 and it went still better than the first season.
Currently I am unbeaten in the Belgian league for more then a year, and finished 3th in a heavy champions league group with milan, man utd and Marseille.

View attachment 318899View attachment 318898View attachment 318897

Its a fantastic tactic, keep up the good work!!!

im surprised not many people using this tactic, v2 343 is really good, one of the best i have tried for fm15, well done zero sea and thanks

im surprised not many people using this tactic, v2 343 is really good, one of the best i have tried for fm15, well done zero sea and thanks

Because my English is not good
I can't answer too complex questions

By far the best tactic I've used from here. The 343 is great for attacking and the 4411 is great for tough games. These tactics used right are a little hidden gem.

i might give it a test now with my exter side, do u have any tips ?

great! btw which one u use? 343? 442? thankss

Just try too pick up some free transfers. Use Zero's players filter file, that comes with the tacc.
Can write down what i got with AFC first season. That is when iam home from work.

Can also recommend to use the 4-4-1-1.

Only reason that i use that tacc, is beacause i like to play with 4 defenders, and one AMC.

Last edited: