[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Hey, Great tactic. Looking forward to try the v1.1. Hope its a little better defence.

My second season with Leeds in Premier League(2016/17) now(last one ended 9th.). Cant figure out who to buy in these two position. AMC and MR. Who would you recomend of these? Who would you go for? Dont think about the price.

**EDIT**

Went for these too.
AMC:
Abdel Barrada
MR(Left footed):
Florian Thauvin

Over to the tactic. Its insane!!!! Easy as that!

Last edited:
Also recommendations for opp instructions every wide player set to tackle hard and show to weaker foot has worked well for me so far want to see what you guys get?

Mid season report on Shrewsbury freshly promoted to championship..... we currently sit 3rd and I am only 1 point off of top place, this is crazy my players are no way championship standard!

Another recommendation your MC who is more advanced needs to have good finishing and long shot stats as they have a **** of a lot of shots. 3 seasons in my wingers always have most assists especially the LM. Will update at the end of season, if I get 3 back to back promotions this will be unreal.

Loving the tactic using the 3-4-3 version.

I found defending corners quite weak so i changed to christan ericksan version which seems to have improved.

Also just changed the central striker to advanced forward which has gotten better results has only been 3 games so far but he went 13 hours without scoring.

Erm so once again the unthinkable has happened, not only did I get promoted from the championship, I also won the league by 7 points finishing off with 94 points.

So thats League 2 to Premiership in 3 seasons people, finishing 1st every year and only buying free transfers every year. Was predicted 20th this year and struggled at the start but once I integrated the oppo instructions that I previously said about results seemed to stabilise. At the end of the season we went on a 10 game win streak which was unreal, the players we had were average compared to the other teams such as fulham swansea and stoke but still we finished 1st.

The Premiership will be the biggest step up obviously I have an 8 mil budget and 150k wage bill, not much to work with considering half my squad is still league 1 standard.

Once again used 343 against flat midfields and 442 against AMR and AML formations.

One word: Incredible

Havent done this the whole of last year so to do it first time round this year was amazing.

Erm so once again the unthinkable has happened, not only did I get promoted from the championship, I also won the league by 7 points finishing off with 94 points.

So thats League 2 to Premiership in 3 seasons people, finishing 1st every year and only buying free transfers every year. Was predicted 20th this year and struggled at the start but once I integrated the oppo instructions that I previously said about results seemed to stabilise. At the end of the season we went on a 10 game win streak which was unreal, the players we had were average compared to the other teams such as fulham swansea and stoke but still we finished 1st.

The Premiership will be the biggest step up obviously I have an 8 mil budget and 150k wage bill, not much to work with considering half my squad is still league 1 standard.

Once again used 343 against flat midfields and 442 against AMR and AML formations.

One word: Incredible

Havent done this the whole of last year so to do it first time round this year was amazing.
we'll done mate! I remember u saying in fm14 that no tactics worked in lower leagues! Brilliant stuff

Because most tactics base is around control or attacking mentality, this one is defensive yet I outshoot the opponent every time its crazy. Premiership will be a struggle really not finding any players to buy! But will hopefully stay up!

Tried the 343 for a season with Man Utd. Won the league very easy.

Mostly very impressive, 30+ shots almost every match. A couple of really terrible matches though. Lost 5-1 away to Spurs and 5-2 away to Chelsea. Not sure what happened in those, just a total break down.

Wanted to try something different in this save, so I only signed British players. Very surprised at how good Danny Ings played. Even Cleverly had a great season, which is a first for me.

View attachment 327374View attachment 327373

Tommi my bet is spurs and chelsea played an AMR and an AML against you and the 343 is very weak against those formations!

Yea they played 4231. So did Arsenal, City and Liverpool though and we only conceded 1 against Arsenal and Liverpool and 2 against City away from home. Completely crushed Liverpool 5-1, beat Arsenal 2-1 (should have been much more) and got a 2-2 against City which was a fair result. We hammered city 4-2 in the FA cup final though. Also beat all of them very easy at home.

I think it was just one of those games. DDG and all of my defenders played 5.5 or lower at half time against Spurs. In the Chelsea game we had more shots than they did but still lost 5-1, just happens sometimes. Sometimes (read: way to often) it takes 40+ shots just to score one goal.

Been using this tactic (4-4-1-1) with Everton, and it run very well until february, since then my team started to play really bad, and that has already costed me the FA Cup and the 1st place in the BPL (i have less 2 points than Chelsea, but i have one less game).

Also, i noticed that in this tactic the forwards don't score many goals, i can't understand how Lukaku has only 8 goals and 7 assists in 29 games!!! But his attributes keep on upgrading, but that doesn't show up in goals, but James McCarthy has already 12 goals, and Mcgeady and Mirallas have 10 goals each. Is this normal? How can i change this so that i can take the most of Lukaku? The same with Danny Ings, in my save he is being a total flop.

All I would say tommi is attempt using the 442 or 4411 against advanced wingers, plugs that gap that they can exploit!

Awesome Tactic, Zero sea i have some suggestions/tweaks that i find useful.

Ill show you my results and you can take it from there. The team im playing with is good but its not the best team in the world by far, One note is i made my own striker from the challenge in the general discussion he is good but nowhere near the level of messi or ronaldo.

He has the potential to be world class so you could just use a top class forward.

The team in general could be stronger i would rate it excellent in the following positions wingers, striker centre, Goalkeeper, one of the midfielders.

All other positions could be improved.

Ok so the only positional change i made was the middle false nine- advanced forward.

I made some changes to the opposition instructions.

I made some changes to defensive corner instructions.

Looking at the schedule- i settled on the opposition instructions after the koln loss, which resulted in me winning ever league game since that game.

Thanks for the Tactic let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Awesome Tactic, Zero sea i have some suggestions/tweaks that i find useful.

Ill show you my results and you can take it from there. The team im playing with is good but its not the best team in the world by far, One note is i made my own striker from the challenge in the general discussion he is good but nowhere near the level of messi or ronaldo.

He has the potential to be world class so you could just use a top class forward.

The team in general could be stronger i would rate it excellent in the following positions wingers, striker centre, Goalkeeper, one of the midfielders.

All other positions could be improved.

Ok so the only positional change i made was the middle false nine- advanced forward.

I made some changes to the opposition instructions.

I made some changes to defensive corner instructions.

Looking at the schedule- i settled on the opposition instructions after the koln loss, which resulted in me winning ever league game since that game.

Thanks for the Tactic let me know what you think.

Thanks

It's too difficult to defend the corner of the CPU in 15.1.3

[FONT=??]343>4411=442

What does that even mean?

Thanks.

[/FONT]
[FONT=??]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I was pretty happy with my own 3-5-2 tactic...But man, this 343 is just a way better. Ok, having often high scoring games, but i am winning. Well done.