Yea, it seems so... Yes I did. Look at the game against BMG (1:1) After losing two players (red cards) and 1:0 score after only 15 minutes of the game, I switched to SUK SAM Away tactic and also scored the equalizer with only a 9 man! :)

Yea, it seems so... Yes I did. Look at the game against BMG (1:1) After losing two players (red cards) and 1:0 score after only 15 minutes of the game, I switched to SUK SAM Away tactic and also scored the equalizer with only a 9 man! :)

So... This could be the solution ^^)

Season 18/19, suddenly the tactics aren't working. Losing games by a huge margin (won the league and champions league the previous season). Any solution to this? Tried all 3 version of this tactics and all doesnt work

Season 18/19, suddenly the tactics aren't working. Losing games by a huge margin (won the league and champions league the previous season). Any solution to this? Tried all 3 version of this tactics and all doesnt work

I've read that on many threads around here... When the game simply doesn't want you to win...
Did you change many players this year ? This could be a reason.

Tactic is good but away doesn't work at all.

PS: Sorry for my english.

I've read that on many threads around here... When the game simply doesn't want you to win...
Did you change many players this year ? This could be a reason.

No I did not. Only bought 1 world class player in the attacking department. Other tactics on this site seems to work a little though still very unpredictable. This tactic on the other hand gets me whooped by at least 4 goals every match now

I try the first tactic.

+
WB's and AP are very stong
Good possession

-
Striker's doesn't score a lot
BWM is completely useless

PS: Sorry for my bad english

ive noticed the BWM doesnt really do alot, and the tactic does struggle away form home

ive noticed the BWM doesnt really do alot, and the tactic does struggle away form home

Yeah, this has been mentioned before. Your two options are :

- try the away version (available in the download section on the OP)
- try to play with counter mentality away from home

Yeah, this has been mentioned before. Your two options are :

- try the away version (available in the download section on the OP)
- try to play with counter mentality away from home

so try the home tactic with counter mentality? because i was using the away tactic already

2nd season finished.
Bundesliga: 4th. DFB Pokal: very poor. UEFA CL: Runner up!

View attachment 179289

View attachment 179287

View attachment 179285

View attachment 179284

my conclusion:
- This 433 Suk Sam tac is shoot n run tactic (the same as it was in the early 2000 with Alan Iverson Philadelphia 76 ers)
- In the 2nd part of the season (from january) I stopped using away tactic and then, only after then, I started to win away matches
- more cons: I havescored ZERO goals from corners and free kicks.
- too many goals conceded from long ball counter passes, offside traps simply doesn't work here

2nd season finished.
Bundesliga: 4th. DFB Pokal: very poor. UEFA CL: Runner up!

View attachment 1021520

View attachment 1021522

View attachment 1021524

View attachment 1021525

my conclusion:
- This 433 Suk Sam tac is shoot n run tactic (the same as it was in the early 2000 with Alan Iverson Philadelphia 76 ers)
- In the 2nd part of the season (from january) I stopped using away tactic and then, only after then, I started to win away matches
- more cons: I havescored ZERO goals from corners and free kicks.
- too many goals conceded from long ball counter passes, offside traps simply doesn't work here

11 losses in the league with Dortmund is way too much !!! Very strange because I've never seen that with Suk Sam and such a good team !

Well done! Good work! How things goes on in Champions league?

How much player rotation you use? Are you using Suk Sam Away tactic sometimes?

Last edited:
We won the Champions League against Barcelona using counter mentality on the original Suk Sam. We've lost all our away games after the group stage but they were tiny losses so we made the difference at home...

We got beaten by PSG in the league (both 95pts - goal difference) and they beat us in the national cups too (1/4 finals and final). They've got Rulli, Romero, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sanchez, Ayoze, Berardi so... we did well (A)

View attachment 178504 View attachment 178503