This tactic is working good o far in my Real Sociedad save, will post screenshots later. Can't beat real and barca though, any tips

Have you tried to switch to counter mentality against those teams ?
It worked very well for me in Reims with the away games !

Thought I would chime in here. I haven't tested this tactic a full season by myself yet - only tested in my testing league.

This tactic has came out top of my results for me. Always test tactics with Wolves (mid table Championship side), tactics in 3 slots, select my best 11 then set AssMan to pick same team where possible and use same tactics. Finished the Championship season in 1st place with 100 points, a good amount more than any other tactic I have tested and I've tested a lot.

Looking forward to using this in a proper save and watching how it plays and tinkering a bit. Impressed already.

Thought I would chime in here. I haven't tested this tactic a full season by myself yet - only tested in my testing league.

This tactic has came out top of my results for me. Always test tactics with Wolves (mid table Championship side), tactics in 3 slots, select my best 11 then set AssMan to pick same team where possible and use same tactics. Finished the Championship season in 1st place with 100 points, a good amount more than any other tactic I have tested and I've tested a lot.

Looking forward to using this in a proper save and watching how it plays and tinkering a bit. Impressed already.

This is great. Keep sharing your results on your next save !

thx for your testing.

and I like Wolves too! lol

Yes standing 2nd in the league after 25 games.

Emiliano Sala : 23 games 20 goals... :D

Hahaha, unbelievable.
This might be the ultimate proof that the tactic can work wonders with anyone ^^)

Playing plug and play home and away with the same version ?

Hahaha, unbelievable.
This might be the ultimate proof that the tactic can work wonders with anyone ^^)

Playing plug and play home and away with the same version ?

Yes plug & play, sometimes changing for Counter mentality when I lead against big teams.
Thomasson doing wonder as playmaker, Gillet amazing as box to box.

Lenjani and Sabaly doing assists for fun

Yes plug & play, sometimes changing for Counter mentality when I lead against big teams.
Thomasson doing wonder as playmaker, Gillet amazing as box to box.

Lenjani and Sabaly doing assists for fun

Sweet !

When I have time to play I'll check if I can tweak a "waste time" version like TFF does for his tactics. It has always worked perfectly when I used his tactics.

If I may ask. I used this tactic with Juventus and NY Red Bull. It worked great (I really like the goal scoring by the attackers but i also like when the midfielders sometimes score and in this tactic they are not doing it) , but now I'm managing PSV and in Eredivisie the 80% of teams are playing with 4-4-2 4-5-1 and I have really bad results with this tactic. Maybe someone also had this problem and had solved it?

If I may ask. I used this tactic with Juventus and NY Red Bull. It worked great (I really like the goal scoring by the attackers but i also like when the midfielders sometimes score and in this tactic they are not doing it) , but now I'm managing PSV and in Eredivisie the 80% of teams are playing with 4-4-2 4-5-1 and I have really bad results with this tactic. Maybe someone also had this problem and had solved it?

442 451 are not powerful.
Check your striker's work rate. And check your CB's speed.
Try to adjust defending line as normal or slightly higher.

And as last way, change FB's roll to wingback assist or wingback defend

My results so far. I broke every record in Seria B in numbers of goals, points and no loose in a row. I use no OI.
I have similar results in my online game with Sparta Rotterdame where I won the sec. league in 1th season. Tactic original suk sam Vanco.
View attachment 185007

Last edited:
My results so far. I broke every record in Seria B in numbers of goals, points and no loose in a row. I use no OI.
I have similar results in my online game with Sparta Rotterdame where I won the sec. league in 1th season. Tactic original suk sam Vanco.
View attachment 1015187

Thanks ! OP updated with new results.
35pts clear ??? Wow (H)

Thank you all for your screenshots !

Guys, does anyone had huge success using the Whirl Wind tactics ?

I'm thinking of removing them from the OP as Suk Sam vanco + Renewal seems to be the most effective ones.
This would make the OP more clear.

Thanks for your feedback !