In my second season now but my recent away form has been poor. Any of you experience this before ?

Is there any way to counter this tactic? I'm playing the online game mode with some friends. We're in our 4th season and one of them actually used this tactic to hammer us 6-0 and 6-1. He did it home and away against us. Credits to Vanco for making a tactic this good but at the same time i'm frustrated at the fact that this tactic seems to have no kryptonite to it. None of the other popular tactics on this site seems to be able to counter it. Hope someone is able to help.

Is there any way to counter this tactic? I'm playing the online game mode with some friends. We're in our 4th season and one of them actually used this tactic to hammer us 6-0 and 6-1. He did it home and away against us. Credits to Vanco for making a tactic this good but at the same time i'm frustrated at the fact that this tactic seems to have no kryptonite to it. None of the other popular tactics on this site seems to be able to counter it. Hope someone is able to help.

Try TFF "devastator" with my set play tweaks - download the tactics on the devastator feed. I linked 2 tactics to download. Use balanced at the start of the match and then switch to waste time with 20 mins or so to go. If you concede then leave it on balanced.

Apply opposition instructions as well - closing down strikers and show onto weaker foot wingers/wide attacking play makers and the strikers.

Hope this helps you!

Try TFF "devastator" with my set play tweaks - download the tactics on the devastator feed. I linked 2 tactics to download. Use balanced at the start of the match and then switch to waste time with 20 mins or so to go. If you concede then leave it on balanced.

Apply opposition instructions as well - closing down strikers and show onto weaker foot wingers/wide attacking play makers and the strikers.

Hope this helps you!

Will try it out, thanks! By the way, how certain are you that this will work? Have you tried it against your friend? Cause at this point i'm not sure if I should just plug Vanco's tactic when I'm playing against him.

Hahaha, I have no idea dude... (A)

Guys I'm testing a waste time version because I loved using it when playing with TFF tactics :wub:
This will be to protect a lead and/or close a game and 99% inspired from TFF's instructions on those kind of tactics.
I'll try to share it in the end of the afternoon if I have enough time to play a little bit.

Guys I'm testing a waste time version because I loved using it when playing with TFF tactics :wub:
This will be to protect a lead and/or close a game and 99% inspired from TFF's instructions on those kind of tactics.
I'll try to share it in the end of the afternoon if I have enough time to play a little bit.
good luck mate

I finished my 1th seasson in Jupiler League with my friend. We have been playing online. My Sparta has made very well with original Suk Sam without any OI's. 2nd seasson wasn't that great like the 1th one. I had to made some changes and now I'm testing HYDRA tactic. So far so good. Have anybody any experience with changing standard style to counter or control? I'd like to know, what can I change in original SUK SAM. I don't like changing tactics during the seasson.

View attachment 182893View attachment 182894

I finished my 1th seasson in Jupiler League with my friend. We have been playing online. My Sparta has made very well with original Suk Sam without any OI's. 2nd seasson wasn't that great like the 1th one. I had to made some changes and now I'm testing HYDRA tactic. So far so good. Have anybody any experience with changing standard style to counter or control? I'd like to know, what can I change in original SUK SAM. I don't like changing tactics during the seasson.

View attachment 1017516View attachment 1017515

Vanco has made an away version of Suk Sam. Maybe you can try to rotate between the original Suk Sam (home games) and the away version ?

This tactic works perfect againts teams, who has mostly time only 1 striker. Usualy you'll control whole match, but somethimes is hard to get CCC. I'm speaking about my experience. I tought that is because I hadn't the striker with right atributes, but this seasson a bought Jan Holenda from Viktoria Plzeň almost for free. He has bad skill for beeing DLF, but he's been scoring 17 matches in a row! But second one striker named Manay has great skill for beeing DLF. He's poor form, usualy he is holding around 6,5 and only 2 goals.
Here is my the best match in second seasson in our online game (1th year after promotion). Still original tactic and no OI's, standard and in last 30 min. counter.
View attachment 182614

Last edited:
Hi all,

tested original SUK SAM tac with my BvB save. 8 matches so far... score 6-1-1. Not bad at all. :)

p.s. correct me if I am wrong but it seems that a lot of people have problems in season 2 while using this tac?

Last edited:
Hi all,

tested original SUK SAM tac with my BvB save. 8 matches so far... score 6-1-1. Not bad at all. :)

p.s. correct me if I am wrong but it seems that a lot of people have problems in season 2 while using this tac?

Personally I did not. Maybe it is because some of them bought many players and destroyed the team cohesion. I don't believe such things as the "second season syndrome" exist.

Does this look like a bad second season using Suk Sam ?

View attachment 182598

Like always on FM16 : keep the morale up, don't change 90% of your team and you should be fine.

Don't buy many players. I used to buy 2 or 3 players.