Can you tell us about individuals training and role position to strikers #Victor :)

Looks like Vanco is training his players depending on their role in the tactic. That's a part of the game I personally don't like to focus on so I let my assistant manager do the job.

Looks like Vanco is training his players depending on their role in the tactic. That's a part of the game I personally don't like to focus on so I let my assistant manager do the job.

Does this tactic work for almost every time e.g. For the premier league. Does it also start to kick in as soon as you set it e.g. half way through a season.

View attachment 197149

Quick update on my new season with Reims (France) so far :

Still using the original tactic and very happy with it (as you can see). About the 3 losses : Man City had a much better team than mine and I managed the 2 games next to the Champions League (Nantes & OM) very poorly (B team with no condition), 100% my fault for those 2 (A)

Does this tactic work for almost every time e.g. For the premier league. Does it also start to kick in as soon as you set it e.g. half way through a season.

The very first time I used it was halfway through a season (results on the OP) and it worked great. About the Premier League I don't see why it wouldn't work, you should try !

The very first time I used it was halfway through a season (results on the OP) and it worked great. About the Premier League I don't see why it wouldn't work, you should try !

Does it work with the current update.

Come on dude, it's even written in the title of the thread... :D

Oh sorry lol, Hmm.. I need to ask one more question what trophies have you won this this tactic and do you need to set up your own 'OI' I leave my assistant manager to do them.

Oh sorry lol, Hmm.. I need to ask one more question what trophies have you won this this tactic and do you need to set up your own 'OI' I leave my assistant manager to do them.

I've won french Ligue 1, french cup and french league cup with it so far, using it 6 months.
New season going strong (check my last post with results so far).
About the OI's you just have to set it once in the tactic section (OI's are on the OP).

Last edited:
I've won french Ligue 1, french cup and french league cup with it so far.
About the OI's you just have to set it once in the tactic section (OI's are on the OP).

Thank you, I will let you know how I do xD. I drew my first match against a good team & Also why is there no build up instructions

hy

What is the best strategy according to you to play online tournaments of these?

I've won french Ligue 1, french cup and french league cup with it so far, using it 6 months.
New season going strong (check my last post with results so far).

I have done it in the tactic section but before the match like the preview match where you submit your team it asks me to do it again because its blank?

I have done it in the tactic section but before the match like the preview match where you submit your team it asks me to do it again because its blank?

No it's ok dude, you can see it if you click on the "show" button on this page.

hy

What is the best tactic for online tournament?

No it's ok dude, you can see it if you click on the "show" button on this page.

So I just set up the Instructions in the tactics menu? What about before the match were it asks you for the OI on the match preview section do you leave that blank or click 'Ask Assistant Manager to set up OI'