I wouldn't say there's NO issues, but it's not even close to as bad as is being made out.

Those... special people... are over on SI now. Just give it time. ;)

Im quite looking forward to all the "THEY HAVENT FIXED CROSSING WTF SI YOU ARE **** LOLOLOL" comments from this thread.

There is no problem with crosses, your tactcs just suck :)

They started about 2 mins after the changelist went up on SI.. meltdowns everywhere..

Im quite looking forward to all the "THEY HAVENT FIXED CROSSING WTF SI YOU ARE **** LOLOLOL" comments from this thread.

You are not right, because I'm not referring only at crosses from which the AI scores, but also for crosses from which I score. Even if put John Terry as RB or LB he will get more than 7,5 every game and will send perfect crosses every single game.
Do you assume that all the AI tactics are wrong ? because I score and they score against me as well every game from crosses.

I would say there is definitely something wrong with crossing when my full backs are getting 50+ assists in a season combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha. Are you playing FM2016?? Problem with crosses it's problem with passive central defenders/midfilders. They do nothing and they watchin how the ****** players from opposite team scores.

So from what I read over at the SI forums, it seems the Serie A hasn't been touched at all. Nocerino is still at Milan, Donnarruma still in the under 18's and Bonaventura still has garbage stats. (The guy's words, not mine.) Also, apparently there are already two major transfers or something like that being missed by SI.

But anyone know if CA and PA of some players have been touched and if yes, of which players?

So from what I read over at the SI forums, it seems the Serie A hasn't been touched at all. Nocerino is still at Milan, Donnarruma still in the under 18's and Bonaventura still has garbage stats. (The guy's words, not mine.) Also, apparently there are already two major transfers or something like that being missed by SI.

But anyone know if CA and PA of some players have been touched and if yes, of which players?

Prob waay to many to list, there is a thread in the SI discussion thread just started with a chat about them, keep an eye on that one..

Not sure how much time you have put into 2016 but the what makes the crossing issue an exaggerated problem is that the goalkeepers DO NOT defend their 6 yard area. I've scored tonnes and conceded goals where the ball can roll into the 6 yard area and the goal keepers do not react in any way or attempt to claim the ball. I'm yet to try the patch but it would be a major fail if they have not at least improved this area.

worst data update ever, 3/4 of transfers are not included

Hahaha. Are you playing FM2016?? Problem with crosses it's problem with passive central defenders/midfilders. They do nothing and they watchin how the ****** players from opposite team scores.

1023545d1455826935-manchester-united-thread-cbhxbhyw4aa7xss.jpg

If this guy can score again United in real life than it can happen in FM.

Not sure how much time you have put into 2016 but the what makes the crossing issue an exaggerated problem is that the goalkeepers DO NOT defend their 6 yard area. I've scored tonnes and conceded goals where the ball can roll into the 6 yard area and the goal keepers do not react in any way or attempt to claim the ball. I'm yet to try the patch but it would be a major fail if they have not at least improved this area.

I think im on about 300 hours. Managed to work my way up from no badge/experience to Crystal Palace in the Champions League. If I can do that, the game cant be that broken.

So the game can't be broken because you've done well haha yeah ok. Crosses are broken for both the user and the AI. Pretty much 80% of goals scored and conceded come from crosses it's rather ridiculous when my full backs are getting 25 assists each in a season.

So the game can't be broken because you've done well haha yeah ok. Crosses are broken for both the user and the AI.

Did you see the post above? I could find several from several different people proving that crosses can be tamed. Once again it shows with the right tactics, crosses arent an issue

Problem is that the people who complain about the crosses are the people who just download a tactic and plug 'n play it. They just want everything done for them, without needing to break a sweat.

As said many times before, if you want to prevent crosses, you would actually need to play the game instead of plug 'n playing it. Look at what the cause is of your team getting so much crosses against or why your team concedes to much against crosses and act on it.

TL, DR; Instead of Plug 'N Playing, put in some efforts and crosses won't be so 'overpowered' as you complain about.

So AI also cannot defend, because best scoring tactics are based on crosses and look for overlap :D. And I'm not talking about milion crosses, but about efficiency.

Problem is that the people who complain about the crosses are the people who just download a tactic and plug 'n play it. They just want everything done for them, without needing to break a sweat.

As said many times before, if you want to prevent crosses, you would actually need to play the game instead of plug 'n playing it. Look at what the cause is of your team getting so much crosses against or why your team concedes to much against crosses and act on it.

TL, DR; Instead of Plug 'N Playing, put in some efforts and crosses won't be so 'overpowered' as you complain about.

Yeah you're right I don't want to break a sweat over fm and I'll play the game how I like but thanks for your concern. It's funny that you ignore that people say crosses are OP for the user as well not just the AI so it's not a one way thing that people are complaining about. It's funny how you assume the complaints are simply about conceding from crosses because that is false.

Yeah you're right I don't want to break a sweat over fm and I'll play the game how I like but thanks for your concern. It's funny that you ignore that people say crosses are OP for the user as well not just the AI so it's not a one way thing that people are complaining about. It's funny how you assume the complaints are simply about conceding from crosses because that is false.

If you don't want to break a sweat with playing FM, then don't complain about stuff that can be prevented if you're willing to put effort into it. And don't complain even more if you get critique on something you're complaining about if you can't handle it.

Yes, it's good for the user as well, but if you don't like to use it, you just use a different style of play. Easy as that.

Also, if conceding isn't the problem then what is? If you don't concede out of crosses, then you can't lose the game because of crosses? Then what are we complaining about? How much the opponent's crosses? How many crosses our defenders need to clear each game? If conceding out of crosses isn't the cause of complaining about them, then we're basically complaining out of nothing, because then nothing happens except that they're being shot everywhere except in the goal or that our defenders constantly need to clear them.

looks like I'll have to download a fan-made data update. Looked at the two clubs I wanted to manage after the update. Both had one big transfer in and it was missed on both. And not exactly tiny clubs in tiny leagues. Holland the Russia, respectively. I already complained on the SI site and was told to report it and that I should just update myself. Awesome.