Great example below of goalkeepers not defending their 6 yard area. This is a goal I scored after the patch.

[video=youtube;7U8ymn8aPOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U8ymn8aPOY[/video]

He will move there for the 2016/17 season, if you look at his profile, should be a TRN status bar.
he didnt have that and sow was still at hearts, there has been another small update and ajer is moving the date you said and sow is in china

Dont know if this has already been mentioned but any chance the high fb ratings and assists down to be corner and long throw takers? Just putting it out there

Dont know if this has already been mentioned but any chance the high fb ratings and assists down to be corner and long throw takers? Just putting it out there

no idea for others but Byram never took corners for me, that was Brandt or Zivkovic (both wingers). Bellerin & Clyne weren't taking corners either but i have no idea about long throws; not sure whether they would have any meaningful impact on their ratings

LoL... my fav game has gone to *****... what a ******* joke of a game has become!
No major changes to the ME but we needed them
Not all transfers done - the SI guy is saying we have to do it if we find mistakes ( WTF!!!)

THANK YOU "SI" FOR THIS!

LoL... my fav game has gone to *****... what a ******* joke of a game has become!
Not all transfers done - the SI guy is saying we have to do it if we find mistakes ( WTF!!!)

THANK YOU "SI" FOR THIS!

my thoughts exactly!! They've not-thought about anyone but themselves in this years edition! Just showing what a mickey mouse outfit they really are!! And to think they charged full price for this ****

THANK YOU "SI" FOR THIS!

my thoughts exactly!! They've not-thought about anyone but themselves in this years edition! Just showing what a mickey mouse outfit they really are!! And to think they charged full price for this ****
Just in case you haven't seen it:

Okay, as you’re aware the staff here at SI read the forums so clearly we’re aware that some users are experiencing some issues with the way that crosses are defended. From the numbers we’ve had feeding back to us this only seems to affect a relatively small number players and largely depends on those player's tactics. Saying that, we did take a long, hard look at it and ultimately decided that given potential knock-ons and the major impact it would have had on user’s tactics that it wasn’t something we could tweak without unbalancing the match engine and worsening the user’s playing experience.

As anyone who’s played FM for a while knows, we’re constantly striving to make the match engine a 100 per cent perfect simulation of real football. While we’re still some way away from achieving this goal, we do feel that we’re getting closer and closer and this progress is helped enormously by the constructive feedback that we get here on the forums. We’re happy with the match engine which is included in version 16.3.0 and we’ve only been able to get up to this point thanks to everyone who has been involved in the game’s development, be it SI staff members, beta testers or those of you posting here on the forums.

Having spoken at length about this with the match team, there is some good news to report in that the work the team have done in trying to address this issue long-term has led to some other major improvements which, once they’re fully implemented, will make any future versions of the match engine better for everyone.

All I would add to that is that you should give the new update a thorough play-through and let us know what you think when you’ve had a chance to put it through its paces. That's what this thread is here for.

Many thanks.

Loaded up a game the other night and tbh I just didn't like it, its not bugs or anything like that, personally don't think it is broken as such or anything like that. I just am not keen on the direction the game has headed in, its just a matter of personal taste. I just cannot get into a game, I don't have that massive yearning to play one more match. I am going to try one more save next week to see if I can rekindle the fires but if that does not work then I think me and FM after a glorious partnership since Champ Manager Italia are going to part ways, and tbh I am totally ok with it, it seems like to me they are trying to capture the hardcore players and the casuals and for me it is just not working out.

Yes that's BIG problem with SI cause is every year more and more for hardcore players. I'm personally okay with that cause FM is one way to learn tactic in Finland and I like this years FM. Well I have bought only FM12, 14 and now 16 so I can't say much difference between 15 and 16.

So ive finally got going with a save now, and ive noticed that lots of my plays seem to be getting bruised heads. Anyone else getting this? Probably just unlucky tbh

So ive finally got going with a save now, and ive noticed that lots of my plays seem to be getting bruised heads. Anyone else getting this? Probably just unlucky tbh

Dislocated shoulder seems to be our most popular injury