[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

can you show me the training in 30% and 50% to be sure :) and thanks for sharing your tactic m8

30%
image.png

i removed my post cause it shouldn't work well with all testers , so good luck to you mate

Last edited:
hmm, you are 7th now ,what media prediction has Newcastle ?

what about your players ? they are good ?

interesting result vs Chelsea ....

Thanks for octapous's helping me
My English is poor
I can't answer some complicated question

3 times in a row ,Mechelen Belgian Champions with 424 (H)

2016_04_02_3_46_08.png

After 1 season with amazing results with Juve i noticed something important i guess with this 424
I score first every single game, but 90% when i'm 2-0 i know the opposing team will score a goal (i still win but 4 or 5 times it ended in a draw) I dont know if you can improve that, the tactic is already too good.

And also you should mention 1 thing in the original post for the strikers, it is better if they are taller, the winger and defenders provide A LOT of goals with crosses, when i say A LOT its A LOT more than 60% of goals come from cross, i think the 2 F9 should be taller than 1.80cm , i don't know what you think about it

And also you should mention 1 thing in the original post for the strikers, it is better if they are taller, the winger and defenders provide A LOT of goals with crosses, when i say A LOT its A LOT more than 60% of goals come from cross, i think the 2 F9 should be taller than 1.80cm , i don't know what you think about it

i dont agree with that ,

its LOW CROSSES (as you can see from the TI) and at the NEAR POST ,they don't need to be tall ,quickness is the key

aslo a lot of goals come from through balls (PASS IN TO SPACE from TI)