[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

Tweaked your tactic a bit, I'm not scoreing as many goals as before but Im concedeing less. Did some minor changes so that it suited the kind of players I had.

Working much better but I think it can still be tweaked some more!

Zero ,are u still working for improvement ,

or you are finished for FM16?

I kept on working
But it may not be better
I understand the problem.
This year is not easy to make a tactic that is good for all the leagues.
Before the Zero Sea I have tried some tactics but if they were good for the high league they didn't go for the low one or vice versa.
Otherwise sometimes the tactic is good for a league in a country but in another one is not good.

which version is the more attacking in your opinion ?

in what team did you create your tactic ?

Arsenal
Aston Villa

can you explain why u choose the combination of

CF + WM

and then

F9 + W

did you find it better ?

Hi, can someone just put a link to the 343 formation pls. I don't know how to use the zips / fmfs and all that ****.

ZEROSEA THE KING IS BACK

Thank you!!! The dream lives again!(H)
:D

You're the best ZS!

So you tested the 424 with Aston Villa ,and the 343 with Arsenal ?

Can you post some results ?

So you tested the 424 with Aston Villa ,and the 343 with Arsenal ?

Can you post some results ?
I use the results from others players to prove my tactics.
so I use Save/Load in my tests.It is designed to save time

View attachment 165005
Mr. Zero Sea, i would like to share some of my achievements with your tactics. As soon as i started with the version 16.2 - 343L & 343R i was happy see the many chances i get to score goals. Conceding goals is not important, because it can be prevented by signing good GK and defenders. I started with Watford making some overachivement results and then moved to Chelsea, all the time i was using 442 version. There i wanted to create a club based only with youngesters and you can see that it take time and couple of seasons to improve my squad and youngesters to become Premier league stars.

View attachment 164994
The second screenshoot is from me previous save with Dortmund and using 343 tactics. I was using again younger players instead of signing superstar, oh yeah it 's good to have one or two superstars, but most of my saves i'm playing with 17-21 years old players.

p.s i didn't tweak anything of your tactics setup and i'm using only the original version!

Keep the good work, i think if you make 4231 it would be great!

i found the 424 more stable diffensively than 343

i also tweaked the 424 moving the AML/R TO ML/R positions with the same role (Winger -A) and it was also very effective and more stable.

But i would like to see a new (latest ) version from Zero Sea !