[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

1st game in V3 424 , THANK YOU ZERO!!!

image.png

I have to admit I was wary of using the 424 V3 because of F9 and contain mentality... but I have just won the world cup with Algeria using it as massive underdogs. Certainly one of the better formations I've come across so far

I have to admit I was wary of using the 424 V3 because of F9 and contain mentality... but I have just won the world cup with Algeria using it as massive underdogs. Certainly one of the better formations I've come across so far

with instant result ?

personally i dont use instant result ,you cant make good decisions if a tactic is good or not.

also with the contain mentallity its hard to get good results with instant result ,thats why many tactics in here use control or attacking mentality ,this maybe is the only formation with contain mentality that get results,

i'm waiting to see what Bophonet will do with a defensive mentallity he promised and then decide which is best

sorry for my english first...
some atributes for the players,some names for each position in the team?
I am talking about V3 424
10x

with instant result ?

personally i dont use instant result ,you cant make good decisions if a tactic is good or not.

also with the contain mentallity its hard to get good results with instant result ,thats why many tactics in here use control or attacking mentality ,this maybe is the only formation with contain mentality that get results,

i'm waiting to see what Bophonet will do with a defensive mentallity he promised and then decide which is best

No not with Instant Result. Only time I tweaked the tactic was for last 5 mins of a game and instructed to 'Waste Time'. Other than that no changes and no OI's. Very good tactic, gonna test it with a club for a season

So , it seems that AMR takes the right corner and AML takes the left , is that so Zero Sea ?

If not what AMR/L offers as ''short option'' since the corner takers have instruction to near post ?

Zero, I'm loving your 424 at the moment. I find wingers to be more effective as inside forwards. What's your opinion, have you tried it?

Looking through tactics for an online game - must win type affair. Not interesting in style of play etc. This one seems like it creates results. Any tips other than fast CBs?

can you show me the training in 30% and 50% to be sure :) and thanks for sharing your tactic m8