ZaZ

Reaction score
ZaZ uploaded ZaZ - Green 5.0

You should use Light Green 4.0 when you want to rest your players and avoid bookings, thinking about the rest of the season. I recommend using it anytime you think a match is under control, like two or three goals of difference.

Leave feedback below.

Attachments

• ZaZ - Green 5.0.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,126
  • ZaZ - Light Green 5.0.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,890
1649767762020.png

Reactions: ZaZ
I havent played much recently so not tested this out but aim to soon. Your best so far or do you think Blue is better?

I havent played much recently so not tested this out but aim to soon. Your best so far or do you think Blue is better?
They are very similar, but one is better at attacking while the other is better at defending.

Love this tactic, was trying a Barca youth only save but got fired with my own tactic ;-). Started over and with your tactic I am first in the league after 11 games.

Do you train your players in the same role they are playing?

Love this tactic, was trying a Barca youth only save but got fired with my own tactic ;-). Started over and with your tactic I am first in the league after 11 games.

Do you train your players in the same role they are playing?
Thenks! Yes, same role as the tactic.

For which attributes do you look for the positions? Also wats highlighted for the roles?

Hi,
And about the CM? same as AM from blue?
Thanks

Those tables were made for Blue using machine learning and a super-computer, using a very expensive process that will not be replicated. It was done by some chinese people that work with a basketball game, not by me, just to be clear. Anyway, that's the most reliable data we can count to date. And yes, I believe you can use the same attributes from AM, or maybe mix a bit with those from DM.

Muitos parabéns excelentes taticas.no meu save jogo com zaz blue 4.0...comecei no belenenses em 4
anos cheguei a primeira liga...