Без имени-1.jpg

Reactions: ZaZ
any screenshots of the tactic and instructions for players and team please for us console users

any screenshots of the tactic and instructions for players and team please for us console users
Same as Blue (there are screenshots in the thread). For CM-At, is Tackle Harder, Take More Risks, Dribble More, Shoot Less and Move Into Channels.

Love your work ZaZ. I used Blue on an older save and started a new save with Green since it looked more defensively sound. The match engine this year seems particularly leaky, and I was losing interest in playing. Using Green as a base I pulled the wingers back into defense and also made a two DM variation, swapping between the two. I love watching the mazy runs and interplay on the wings. You make it super easy for the rest of us to experiment and have fun by starting with your great tactics as a base. Cheers m8.

Attachments

• 20220429184419_1.jpg
    20220429184419_1.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 549
  • 20220429184148_1.jpg
    20220429184148_1.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 600
  • 20220429184228_1.jpg
    20220429184228_1.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 532
ZaZ always does great tactics -
Thanks for testing!

Love your work ZaZ. I used Blue on an older save and started a new save with Green since it looked more defensively sound. The match engine this year seems particularly leaky, and I was losing interest in playing. Using Green as a base I pulled the wingers back into defense and also made a two DM variation, swapping between the two. I love watching the mazy runs and interplay on the wings. You make it super easy for the rest of us to experiment and have fun by starting with your great tactics as a base. Cheers m8.
You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words!

is their much of a performance drop if the F9 and RPM are allocated different roles?

Can you share all the positions and the important attributes.For example rb and lb ,lm rm
It's the same as Blue. You can check there.

is their much of a performance drop if the F9 and RPM are allocated different roles?
There is a drop in performance, and some roles drop more than others.

Hi, i dont understand the IWB roles in this system. If my IF cut inside while my IWB goes to the middle as well, whos going on the runs left and right side?

thanks for the tactic :)

Hi, i dont understand the IWB roles in this system. If my IF cut inside while my IWB goes to the middle as well, whos going on the runs left and right side?

thanks for the tactic :)
The one without the ball. IWB and IF cut inside when they have the ball, but without possession, they will try to stretch if the middle is already occupied.

my cousin used this tactic and dominate us in thailand league and singapore and i still cant find any tactics to counter this its a brilliant tactics

Reactions: ZaZ