Im playing with Man City. It isnt a plug and play tactic. If you are getting 3+XG every single game, and losing 3-1 each time, this isnt complete
Thanks for your input, I'll see what I can do about it. Sorry if the tactic wasn't well suited to your team.

Im playing with Man City. It isnt a plug and play tactic. If you are getting 3+XG every single game, and losing 3-1 each time, this isnt complete

With city and then cant win with this tactic? I am going to do a city season, just for fun!

Do you use the same training schedules as in your Zaz Blue?

you are welcome!! ;)

I have taken this tactic, and made it formidable. Just won the champions league with u19 team. Fun over!

Attachments

• man city 2047.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 569
do you train the player for the position?

Yep, but i dont think its the most important feature.

I have run both of the original tactic with a F9 and a CF for 4 seasons each. ZAZ F9 had a win ratio of 73% and the new CF version has a win ratio of 87%

Yep, but i dont think its the most important feature.

I have run both of the original tactic with a F9 and a CF for 4 seasons each. ZAZ F9 had a win ratio of 73% and the new CF version has a win ratio of 87%
okay thanks for the reply

@ZaZ Doing really well with this, but the F9 isn't really scoring much. Would a pressing support or DLF really affect the tactic or should I just leave him to have his goal drought?

@ZaZ Doing really well with this, but the F9 isn't really scoring much. Would a pressing support or DLF really affect the tactic or should I just leave him to have his goal drought?
If you are playing FM22, then F9 is better and he is very important for the tactic. If you are in FM23, then F9 isn't as good anymore.

If you are playing FM22, then F9 is better and he is very important for the tactic. If you are in FM23, then F9 isn't as good anymore.

Thanks. I'm still in FM22. I'll keep at it.

Reactions: ZaZ
I cant seem to be able to download this. Keeps coming up with a microsoft window asking for what app to use to download?
Never had this before

you are welcome!! ;)

I have taken this tactic, and made it formidable. Just won the champions league with u19 team. Fun over!
Can i use this tactic with underdog team also can you give me some advice for this tactic?