yes really great, but using it as psg I got hammerd bij man city everytime ;-). But my league is invincible every year.

Hey! 🙂. Firstly, fantastic tactic! Around the midway point of my first season and we have dominated. The only thing I seem to be struggling with is that I'm getting quite a few injuries and lots of players need resting quite frequently now. I've rested my 5 best players for 5 of the last 8 games now and I'm still getting told they are exhausted.

Do you have any advice to get around this please? 🙂. Should I be using the light tactic regularly to avoid this?

Thanks again!

Hey! 🙂. Firstly, fantastic tactic! Around the midway point of my first season and we have dominated. The only thing I seem to be struggling with is that I'm getting quite a few injuries and lots of players need resting quite frequently now. I've rested my 5 best players for 5 of the last 8 games now and I'm still getting told they are exhausted.

Do you have any advice to get around this please? 🙂. Should I be using the light tactic regularly to avoid this?

Thanks again!
My suggestion to manage the squad properly is to add two columns to selection info: "fitness and injuries > fatigue" and "stats (general) > general > games missed in a row". You can do that by right clicking any column name in squad screen, e.g., name, position, and selecting insert column. Make sure you don't use players with high fatigue and don't let any player reach too many games missed in a row (between 3 to 5 depending on your squad size).

To keep players fresh during the season and avoid injuries, I also recommend setting automatic training intensity to rest all players below excellent condition, as in the picture below.
training - rest.png

About Light tactic, it should be used whenever you feel like you are comfortable enough to rest the players. It lowers your team performance, but if you are winning by three goals, then you are not under heavy risk. Just make sure to switch back to normal tactic if you concede goals so you don't risk losing your lead.

Does the striker role have to be an F9, and if it can be changed which role is least likely to impact on the performance?

Does the striker role have to be an F9, and if it can be changed which role is least likely to impact on the performance?
F9 has the best performance. You can change, but the tactic will get worse. Remember that the role ability, or the stars that appear in the tactic screen, are just a cosmetic and have no effect at all in the game.

the query was mostly because the strikers I have are not ideal for the F9, so was wondering what kind of drop off there would be, however training them to be the best F9 they can be may be the better route

Reactions: ZaZ
Do you change anything for away matches against big teams? Used Green away at Barcelona and got destroyed 5-1

Do you change anything for away matches against big teams? Used Green away at Barcelona and got destroyed 5-1

Green is already very good defensively, so there isn't much what to do there. It allows you to overachieve, but it can't make miracles, so you are still expected to lose some matches against stronger teams (or even weaker teams).

1.png

This may be the best tactic I've ever used.
All credits to ZAZ
You're the best !

This makes fm boring haha. VVV first season promoted and reach the final of the cup, and second season almost at the end and sitting on second please.

This isnt a flawless tactic. I seem to hit 30+ shots and end up losing 2-1 most games

This isnt a flawless tactic. I seem to hit 30+ shots and end up losing 2-1 most games

My experience is you follow his advice, and buy players with high pace, acceleration and workrate it works. It has never let me down.
With wat team are you playing?

To be fair, if the tactic allows you to shoot 30+ times a match, most of them from inside the box, and you still lose 2-1, you can't blame the tactic for that.

Im playing with Man City. It isnt a plug and play tactic. If you are getting 3+XG every single game, and losing 3-1 each time, this isnt complete