I do this with training One model to use is 2 weeks tactical, 1 week ball control and 1 week attacking per month. But this comes down to analysis of your squad, periodic performance analysis of areas your team might struggle with, either its low goal scoring ratio, poor passing or lack of team movement and tactical understanding.

343.png

class343.png

interesting, this is the dnz 523 yeah?............. are you a weaker team? I think generally people are using the tactic with stronger teams. if teams are weaker i guess the training etc will need to be on point to get the best out of it.

yes dnz 523. game version 18.3
I'm in the 5th season in career. I run Charlton. I'm very strong in the league.

yes dnz 523. game version 18.3
I'm in the 5th season in career. I run Charlton. I'm very strong in the league.

strange as i think its working for everyone else so far including above with Las Palmas

can you show some screens of staff roles for tactic dnz 523 and training and opp instructions thanks

can you show some screens of staff roles for tactic dnz 523 and training and opp instructions thanks

I actually do none of that, i let me assistants handle everything and let director of football hire them all (im boring that way lol) however some of the others have their training etc all set up so will leave to them to explain on that side

thanks had tryed that as man utd and could not get it to work thanks

thanks had tryed that as man utd and could not get it to work thanks

very likely due to me being quite a few years in to my save and having a very strong squad, probably needs the other stuff at the start of games to build up cohesion etc

Same here, coudnt perform it as good as you did....

No idea the only thing I have done is to train my players to the different roles and give all my players playing time

Guyz, training players to Shoot With Power & Dribble Through the Middle of the Park will make it even better!

For some works for others it doesn't work,

Last edited:
Try using the tactic from the preseason it will work, the engine punish you if you plug it in the middle of the season. just an idea.

what individual training you use for players in dnz 523