which tac, training and oi please ;)

Post 28

FYI, i use no training or anything and Assitant manager controls training, opp instructions etc.

On a run of 46 wins in a row since changing to it so 100% record.... although im a few seasons in so my teams very strong

Hello All

I had spent the last few months using http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-scored-57-conceded-1-2-strikers-scoring.html

That is probably one of the best tactics I have ever used in all the years I have played this game however a few days ago after the 18.3.0 update i started being inconsistent away from home. Where i was normally winning just about every game i had lost or drew 4 out of 5 away games since the update.

During a game i made some tweaks due to the players i brung on... I was 2-0 down to tottenham, i made changes at half time and won 7-2. Since then i changed the tactic to what i used and the results have been incredible.

tbh i would say there has been quite a few tweaks including passing type, mentality, player roles etc so it was no longer just a tweak hence why i have given it its own page.

I am not one for spending hours creating a thread however I have upload a pic of results and the tactic for others who may want to try it.

Note: i have only tried this in my 1 game where i was already the strongest team in the league.

Can i have this moved back to its own thread since this is not really a tweak and its results are so good i think it should be on its own thread if possible so that replies don't bombard this thread?

Can i have this moved back to its own thread since this is not really a tweak and its results are so good i think it should be on its own thread if possible so that replies don't bombard this thread?

Looking forward to trying this tweak mate. The original stopped working for me after the patch.

I'd suggest posting your tweak in the original thread. If it works as good as you say the original poster will edit into the OP.

In my first season in Braga, I've just won Porto by 3-1 with no transfers, using dnz 532. :D

Great tactic thanks!!! but what's the training for ´´DNZ 523´´?? ´cos i score a lot of goals but concede a lot of them too and many matches end up in draw because of that.