really want this tactic to work, some times I score 7, sometimes I concede 5, but I always take a lot of shots against me

Don't forget to check the changes you need to do when your players don't fit the requirements to play like a big team. The most important is speed attributes.

Tried with a lower team, media expectation at the begin of year is 6th, then sometimes the prediciton changes to 10th, is it normal?

Anyway won the league with 10pts, then got new job at west ham.

My experience it seems left striker with right foot and right strikers seems to score more overall....anyone can share some experience in regards strikers' foot?

Left foot on left side and the same on the right side give more assists to central striker, changing it makes them score more, but less to the central one, don't you think? They will work less like wingers and more like IFs.

Don't forget to check the changes you need to do when your players don't fit the requirements to play like a big team. The most important is speed attributes.

what changes do you do when playing vs a big team (better team)

what changes do you do when playing vs a big team (better team)

It depends. This tactic works better against teams that play more open, so in theory no need to change. But, and there's always an ****, you may need to change some things if your players don't have the attributes they need to win.

- If you see some T-balls and the central CB is caught off guard, change is duty to cover.
- If you want your team to hold the result, change the mentality do Defense. This will lower your tempo and you will still attack well, sometimes even better. This will also make your team drop much deeper, so your central striker, which is already man marking the DMC will drop more.

- If you get a red card, take the central striker. No pity.

- If the opponent winger/IFs are making your WBs look bad, change the duty to defend.

This should do the job, but...

Desperate measures:

- If you are getting hammered by the flanks and are winning and none of the above seems to work, put the left and right strikers as ML/R. But only if you are winning, because this will make you to loose your ability to attack.

- If they play with 5 MC/AMC and you can't hold the midfield, sub your central striker for a defensive duty playmaker. This should hold the mid and still give you something to attack.

- If still getting hammered in the flanks but T-balls, put your WBs as DR and DL, defensive minded. Again, only if you want to hold the result.

Hope this helps.

It depends. This tactic works better against teams that play more open, so in theory no need to change. But, and there's always an ****, you may need to change some things if your players don't have the attributes they need to win.

- If you see some T-balls and the central CB is caught off guard, change is duty to cover.
- If you want your team to hold the result, change the mentality do Defense. This will lower your tempo and you will still attack well, sometimes even better. This will also make your team drop much deeper, so your central striker, which is already man marking the DMC will drop more.

- If you get a red card, take the central striker. No pity.

- If the opponent winger/IFs are making your WBs look bad, change the duty to defend.

This should do the job, but...

Desperate measures:

- If you are getting hammered by the flanks and are winning and none of the above seems to work, put the left and right strikers as ML/R. But only if you are winning, because this will make you to loose your ability to attack.

- If they play with 5 MC/AMC and you can't hold the midfield, sub your central striker for a defensive duty playmaker. This should hold the mid and still give you something to attack.

- If still getting hammered in the flanks but T-balls, put your WBs as DR and DL, defensive minded. Again, only if you want to hold the result.

Hope this helps.

Hey, good suggestions. Can you please share your tweak of the 523 here?

Anyone know where the tweak is with the Carrilero and the Mezzala as the CM´s. Was undefeated in everygame with United but lost my laptop and have now lost that tweak.

Did anyone notice a downgrade in the team since january in the matches? If yes, did they change their training?

i left wednesday after getting board went chelford but no idea y so went tenerife

View attachment 1156028

View attachment 1156027

View attachment 1156029

i also use this when signing a player but swap strength for stainema

View attachment 1156030 this is a player filter

If you follow apvmoreira things he says eg: attributes , if certain things happen in a game thanks now for full season results as you know just been promoted

View attachment 57962

View attachment 57961
View attachment 57960

View attachment 57959
View attachment 57958

View attachment 57957

Great results.

And you just confirmed that against 442 using flanks we struggle a little bit, or by other words, Atletico Madrid, right?

yes 442 but not alot of teams don't use it which is good, any advice what to do?

Last edited:
Avp tweak, with mentality on 'standard' is cleaning up for me!!, much better at the back as well

Someone asked me individual training. Although i think it's not too important, here is what i do.

GK - Sweeper Keeper
CB - Ball Playing Defender
WB - Complete Wingback
CM - Roaming Playmaker
ST - Complete Forward.

Why?

This roles are the ones that have more attributes included, so the players will train as much as it is possible. Im not a fan that an advanced playmaker does not train tackling, specially if you take in mind the attributes filter that Gragswfc did athat are needed to achieve greatness. And you can always complete this with specific attribute training, for example, finishing in the CMs, as Roaming Playmaker training role does not have it.

Another example is the left and right striker. Using this training in your wingers, specially if they are young and have a good potential to be filled, it will had more heading and finishing to them, granting more goals from crossings. CBs will benefit with passing and 1st touch training.

You should also do this in your B/reserve team and junior squad if you are a homegrown fan as i am. With game time (in B/reserve and junior team) and this training i get my youths 60% of they PA at 22 years of age. With one or two seasons in loaning you can get your youngsters to come back to your team with 80% of the PA turned into CA, which is great!

Hope it helps.