Just one more thing. When i talk about attributes i don't talk about the ones that i use to filter players. They are:

Decisions
Determination
Concentration
Anticipation
Natural fitness
Pace
Acceleration
Resistance
Technique
1st touch

As you can see, i don't go for the main attributes of the specific positions because i strongly believe that physical and mental attributes play the major role in FM.

In my save, Lindelof has only 11 on heading and he rarely misses a heading. The mental and physical attributes compensates more if he had 20 on heading and 10 on anticipation/determination/decisions.

can you post your first 11 as a screen shot please

can you post your first 11 as a screen shot please

At work, so i can't SS. Beginning 5th season i have this. Also some regens as i like 30 man squad, lots of rotation. Yes, i know it's a superteam.

De Gea
De Light
Dier
Lindelof
Herrera - retrained to WB
Shaw
Pogba
Arthur
Dolberg
Lukaku
Martial

Subs
Dunaruma
Jones
Hernandez (WB from Real, retrained to do left and right)
Ali
Van der Beek (maybe wrong)
Rashford
Lindgard

Tenho mais uma duvida os médios centro são mais o estilo Danilo e William carvalho ou mais Bruno Fernandes e Francisco Geraldes?
Obrigado.

Last edited:
I have one more doubt the midfield center are more the style Blaise Matuidi and William Carvalho or more kevin De Brune and bernardo Silva?
Thank you.

Fusion DB on Facebook

Hey, I don't have much experience with the custom databases, hence the following question.

If I use this Fusion DB, can I also merge it with the 18.3.0 official winter update. Or I can select ONLY 1 of them at the start of new save?

Just one more thing. When i talk about attributes i don't talk about the ones that i use to filter players. They are:

Decisions
Determination
Concentration
Anticipation
Natural fitness
Pace
Acceleration
Resistance
Technique
1st touch

As you can see, i don't go for the main attributes of the specific positions because i strongly believe that physical and mental attributes play the major role in FM.

In my save, Lindelof has only 11 on heading and he rarely misses a heading. The mental and physical attributes compensates more if he had 20 on heading and 10 on anticipation/determination/decisions.
Resistance is that strength ?

I saw some questions about training.

Pre season, 4 weeks:

1 week, physio, very high, and tactics

2 week, physio, high, and tactics

3 week, physio, high, att mov

4 week, ball control, average, att mov.

To avoid injuries i use Balanced, low with attacking movement, on a regular basis.

Every time there are international games i change to physio, high with team cohesion.

hey, would you mind to upload a photo about how the training should look like?