<18.3.3> 4-2-3-1 Offensive tactic with good defense.41 games... never defeated!!!

xavlesaint

Reaction score
<18.3.3> 4-2-3-1 Offensive tactic with good defense.41 games... never defeated!!!

Hi all,

The idea is to find an offensive tactic without using 3 advanced forwards, what we see a lot because it works...but not very realistic...

I tried it with PSG because it s my favorite club.

View attachment 59558

Now, the instructions:

View attachment 59557

I use it at home and away.

I don't let my assistant giving instructions but i let him manage trainings.

The most important are...the results

View attachment 59555
View attachment 59556

I played 41 official games, won 40 and never been defeated yet.
I won 4-3 at Manchester against City and won 4-2 at home against them.
I won 3-1 at Stamford Bridge.

View attachment 59554

In French League I score 3,40 goals per game and conceed 0,78 per game.

Players Stats:

View attachment 59551

As you can see, Cavani scored already 40 goals in 27 games, Mbappé 21 goals in 40 games with 11 assists and Neymar 12 goals ans 17 assists in 27 games.

It s a very short (and poor presentation) but the most important are the results, right ;-)

Tactic : Paris est Magique.fmf - SENDBOX

A less offensive version, against big teams:A less offensive tactic, against big teams : View attachment 59479

Few examples against big teams :

View attachment 59476

View attachment 59476

View attachment 59476

Away, i used the more offensive version so it can be scaring but scoring away is always good ;-)

View attachment 59474

View attachment 59473

View attachment 59472

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to download from here

Hello Corei, your tactic seems good, but testing with PSG does not prove much, wouldn't you mind testing it for example with a team like Leverkusen, Valencia or Tottenham?

Hello Corei, your tactic seems good, but testing with PSG does not prove much, wouldn't you mind testing it for example with a team like Leverkusen, Valencia or Tottenham?

It's not mine lol, it's @xavlesaint

Tried a few games in my Malmö save.Won 8 and 1 draw in 9 games. Scored a lot and conceded about 1 per game. Like it because it's really attacking!

Tried a few games in my Malmö save.Won 8 and 1 draw in 9 games. Scored a lot and conceded about 1 per game. Like it because it's really attacking!

After 10 games, your team will be used to this tactic... wait a bit and it will be even more interesting ;-).

keep me updated please;-)

Yo man ! elle fonctionne avec d'autre équipes ?

Je vais utiliser ta tactique de base en haut ... je vais la tester avec des équipes différentes et je te tiens au courant.... Car justement je suis à la recherche d'une tactique qui fonctionne plus ou moins avec d'autres équipes

Je vais utiliser ta tactique de base en haut ... je vais la tester avec des équipes différentes et je te tiens au courant.... Car justement je suis à la recherche d'une tactique qui fonctionne plus ou moins avec d'autres équipes

J ai ajouté des screens dans mon premier post. Cela montre les stats face aux grosses écuries ;-)

I added screenschots against big teams so everybody can see the stats even against big teams ;-)

Oui elle a l'air très lourde ... mais j'aimerais l'utiliser avec des équipes moyennes comme Southampton Everton Leipzig ...

Why always criticism on big teams? Try your self with lesser team, author can do test with his own team.

Will try it for sure

I don't understand your indignation, it's not like I accused him of something, but PSG is overpowered, tactics for big teams like PSG there are plenty out there, and as I cannot test it myself I asked the author to test it with a more normal team.

I don't understand your indignation, it's not like I accused him of something, but PSG is overpowered, tactics for big teams like PSG there are plenty out there, and as I cannot test it myself I asked the author to test it with a more normal team.

I tried few games with Valencia. I just let the game run without doing anything except choosing this tactic, the offensive one. no transfer

This is fantastic. This and Shaolin v5 are the best tactics I've used on this year's game. With this I set the mentality to standard in hard games and away while I leave it attacking at home. I'm absolutely smashing everyone to bits. I detest them 3 up front tactics, they might exploit the game but they are so dull. This is easy on the eye to watch and brutal. Fantastic work mate :)

Tried this on my Leicester save. First game lost 5-0 at home to bournemouth.

Next two games; Spurs away and Man City at home so i used the more defensive tactic. won 6-1 and 5-0.