<18.3.3> 4-2-3-1 Offensive tactic with good defense.41 games... never defeated!!!

This tactic is both beautiful to watch and deadly effective! GOALS GOALS GOALS!
Half way season with mid-table predicted Dutch second league team Go Ahead Eagles
Thank you, great work. Really enjoying this one!

This is fantastic. This and Shaolin v5 are the best tactics I've used on this year's game. With this I set the mentality to standard in hard games and away while I leave it attacking at home. I'm absolutely smashing everyone to bits. I detest them 3 up front tactics, they might exploit the game but they are so dull. This is easy on the eye to watch and brutal. Fantastic work mate :)

Hey mate, nice comment, I have a few questions, what team did you use? Results, especially away? Cheers

Hey mate, nice comment, I have a few questions, what team did you use? Results, especially away? Cheers

I'm spurs mate. Bought Chesia for the right wing who is an absolute monster. Played 18, won 18. Used attack at home, but standard against strong teams and standard away, always attacking movement for training. I haven't used the defensive tactic just the original but changed mentality depending on opponent

I'm Rangers and i started the season with the attack tactic. Won most games but did however conceed quiet a few goals away from home. switched to the away tactic and used that for all games and now i'm completely slaying everyone. Conceded 3 goals in 15 matches. 2 in champions league and 1 in the league :) Amazing tactic

I like to test tactics by holidaying a season with Brighton. Your defensive tactic has so far been the best with 75 points and runners up in the FA cup final. Looking forward to trying this tactic myself.

Has anyone tried to make a mirror version? All the great left footed players in the game would suit a left winger role.

Has anyone tried to make a mirror version? All the great left footed players in the game would suit a left winger role.

No need to make a mirror version, just switch the roles yourself. Wont affect any team or personal instructions so you should be able to switch as you see fit depending on the players available.

first 2 games with Arsenal both vs Chelsea lost 1-0 at wembley and lost 5-2 at stamford bridge....

No need to make a mirror version, just switch the roles yourself. Wont affect any team or personal instructions so you should be able to switch as you see fit depending on the players available.

Thanks and i know. I wanted to know if anyone had tried the tactic mirrored thats all

Cheers

Goddamit just lost vs Man-U 5-0 at their home after winning 2-0 on our home, for the 16-round of the UCL, and I don't get why this result since the difference between teams is not that big, while using the defensive tactic with normal mentality away... has anyone experencied trouble in keeping good results away from home in the UCL? How do you manage properly those games? i mean I've trained defense positioning for 3 days before the MCU game and I've still lost 5-0

Goddamit just lost vs Man-U 5-0 at their home after winning 2-0 on our home, for the 16-round of the UCL, and I don't get why this result since the difference between teams is not that big, while using the defensive tactic with normal mentality away... has anyone experencied trouble in keeping good results away from home in the UCL? How do you manage properly those games? i mean I've trained defense positioning for 3 days before the MCU game and I've still lost 5-0

Can you show us your team composition please.

It s very important to have 4 fast defenders

Why is the less offensive one set to attacking while the main one is set to defensive?

Can you show us your team composition please.

It s very important to have 4 fast defenders

De Vrij with 14/14, De ligt same, Wallace nearly same. Also my full backs were Senad Lulic and Tomasic both 15/15+. Thus far even with my team rounding 155 CA, I still wasn't able to win away from home against similar teams like PSG, City, United.

Away even with the normal mentality or the defensive tactic I always manage to loose against those teams 3-0 or plus

Salut et merci pour cette belle tactique..
Juste une question, pourquoi l'attaquant gauche et l'ailier droit sont les seuls joueurs de l'équipe à ne pas avoir de consignes individuelles ??? Je pose la question car lorsque je regarde tes screenshots, Neymar ne marque pas beaucoup de but (12 but/27 matchs). Si je décide de mettre sur Neymar "montez d'avantage", "restez plus dans l'axe"...etc cela affecterait-il l'équilibre de l'équipe ?? Merci

Would someone mind screenshotting the player position in English, please? I'm playing on my iPad so can't download the tactic.

Thanks!

Can some one upload the tactic in english please and how to actually use each one , bit confusing this thread ?

Can some one upload the tactic in english please and how to actually use each one , bit confusing this thread ?

I made a tweak of this, switch the right MC to an AP rather than DLP, right winger to a raumdeuter, and the SC to a complete forward. I also dropped the defensive line back a notch as it was ultra high and balls over the top would destroy it.

View attachment 57339

I joined Southampton when they were bottom of the Premier League around Christmas by four points, and took them to 7th and an FA Cup win. Signed Cutrone and Bernatin January as they had 60mil to spend on the back of Van Dijk's transfer.

In the summer, sold Gabbiadini for 72mil to Monaco after he essentially scored a goal a game in the RDM role (you need a RW who is essentially a striker there). Sold Boufal for 45mil to PSG after he excelled as the IF and got 11mil for Charlie Austin which leads to the line-up in the second season shown below plus some other useless players going cheap. Signed the players you can see in the tactic screenshot, got Weiser cheap as Hertha got relegated, Suarez transfer listed, Chiesa for 40mil, Kean for 20 mil plus add-ons and Lunin for 12mil.

Results before I joined:

View attachment 57338

Results after I joined (lost a few matches at the end as injuries started mounting up):

View attachment 57337

The tactic and current line-up (in pre season currently):

View attachment 57336

Its not 523, but its a fun tactic.