<18.3.3> 4-2-3-1 Offensive tactic with good defense.41 games... never defeated!!!

I made a tweak of this, switch the right MC to an AP rather than DLP, right winger to a raumdeuter, and the SC to a complete forward. I also dropped the defensive line back a notch as it was ultra high and balls over the top would destroy it.

View attachment 1157101

I joined Southampton when they were bottom of the Premier League around Christmas by four points, and took them to 7th and an FA Cup win. Signed Cutrone and Bernatin January as they had 60mil to spend on the back of Van Dijk's transfer.

In the summer, sold Gabbiadini for 72mil to Monaco after he essentially scored a goal a game in the RDM role (you need a RW who is essentially a striker there). Sold Boufal for 45mil to PSG after he excelled as the IF and got 11mil for Charlie Austin which leads to the line-up in the second season shown below plus some other useless players going cheap. Signed the players you can see in the tactic screenshot, got Weiser cheap as Hertha got relegated, Suarez transfer listed, Chiesa for 40mil, Kean for 20 mil plus add-ons and Lunin for 12mil.

Results before I joined:

View attachment 1157103

Results after I joined (lost a few matches at the end as injuries started mounting up):

View attachment 1157104

The tactic and current line-up (in pre season currently):

View attachment 1157105

Its not 523, but its a fun tactic.

Nice tweak. Can you share results when you finish your season? Also, are there any player instructions?

Think I will try your tweak with my Conference team :)

Nice tweak. Can you share results when you finish your season? Also, are there any player instructions?

Think I will try your tweak with my Conference team :)

Not been playing much of late mate, I let assistant do the opposition instructions, player instructions not changed from the original apart from new positional ones.

Nice tactic mate. I'm using this when I need to score and it works well.

Going to give the authors one ago see if there is any difference or similarities ✅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you an update of your tactic.

Eh oui PARIS est MAGIQUE !!!