Can someone please make fix this problem with the home-grown players or tell me how to do it. This database is too great not too be played. I have been looking into all the teams and it looks so great. Please help!

Can someone please make fix this problem with the home-grown players or tell me how to do it. This database is too great not too be played. I have been looking into all the teams and it looks so great. Please help!

It was my database, just a project i was working on when i had a few weeks off a couple of months ago. I spent pretty much two weeks doing it then when back to work i more or less gave up on it. I really need to do more to it :(

Ive had loads of requests to keep doing more to it, but im going to wait till FM14

Hi again, I did fix it myself. I just made a player history of enough players at the club. It is a great database. Thanks alot for all your work.

Hi again, I did fix it myself. I just made a player history of enough players at the club. It is a great database. Thanks alot for all your work.

Send me the file and ill update it on here if you wish....

6CK2qw9.png

PRESENTS

FM 1990 (Update)

oecq5tb.jpg

We present you this new update, with many corrections done by our new forum. This update is done with agreement with meb1976, and I would like to thank him for the approvement.

New corrections:
- Removed almost every current players.
- Created players for some Balkan clubs.
- Updated some CA and PA.

In future you can expect some new updates which will be done by our forum and released here.

I suggest you:
- When you start a game to choose default database.
- When you choose leagues to tick Add Players To Playable Teams.

diego-maradona-overview-.png

franco-baresi-overview-a.png

mark-hughes-overview-att.png

zinedine-zidane-overview.png

ruud-gullit-overview-att.png

This update is done thanks to meb1976.

uC1cQ2C.png

Link to original theme​

Maradona with workrate and teamwork of 14? Mark Hughes with strength of 9, determination and work rate of 10, and most surprising an aggression and bravery of 8 and 11 respectively? No offense man but you might want to correct some of those stats. Its a good idea though!

Would anyone be willing to do a cut out facepack for this????