Wow that's a downer - does that mean you have to edit every player you've put in the game? Persevere! It will be worth it and its amazing so far, keep up the good work :)

Hi!
Did you make the 90's brazil national squad? Despite their awfull campaign at world cup, there were some pretty nice players in the team, like Romário, Bebeto and Careca.
I know i would be really hard to do all the brazillian teams, but if need any help just let me know.

Hi!
Did you make the 90's brazil national squad? Despite their awfull campaign at world cup, there were some pretty nice players in the team, like Romário, Bebeto and Careca.
I know i would be really hard to do all the brazillian teams, but if need any help just let me know.

Hi many of the Brazilian players are there such as Taffarel, Jorginho, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Dunga, Alamao, Valdo, Mazinho, Careca, Rivaldo, Zinho, Silas, Bebeto, Leonardo, Romario, Mauro Silva, Branco, Muller, Aldair, Ronaldo, Rai etc are all added so far. I will get more detail into the Brazilian sides as i keep editing tho :)

If you want any players from 1989/90 added let me know and ill add them, happy to get help

Last edited:
Corinthians was the 1990's brazillian national Champion and in the squad there was in my opinion the greatest player the club has ever had.
His name is Neto, nickname for José Ferreira Neto, I'd love to see him in FM.

Last edited:
Red Star Belgrade was one of the best teams in that period... In 89/90 the best players were Darko Pancev, Dejan Savicevic, Dragan Stojkovic, Robert Prosinecki, Mitar Mrkela, Miodrag Belodedici, Refik Sabanadzovic, Ilija Najdoski, Stevan Stojanovic, Vladimir Jugovic (on loan - Rad Belgrade).

Red Star Belgrade was one of the best teams in that period... In 89/90 the best players were Darko Pancev, Dejan Savicevic, Dragan Stojkovic, Robert Prosinecki, Mitar Mrkela, Miodrag Belodedici, Refik Sabanadzovic, Ilija Najdoski, Stevan Stojanovic, Vladimir Jugovic (on loan - Rad Belgrade).

Yeah they had an amazing team. Ive added Darko Pancev, Dejan Savicevic, Dragan Stojkovic, Robert Prosinecki, Miodrag Belodedici so far but i do plan to do the full Red Star team. Other Croats such as Boksic, Boban, Jarni, Soldo etc are all still playing in Croatia for various teams

i no u have done so much but ive notice roaldinho is coach and he is 32

Are you going to do Porto from Portugal?Benfica is already done but porto only has very few players.

Are you going to do Porto from Portugal?Benfica is already done but porto only has very few players.

Ok id pretty much gave up with this but i will add some more Porto players over the weekend. If anyone wants more players added let me know...

Ok id pretty much gave up with this but i will add some more Porto players over the weekend. If anyone wants more players added let me know...

It would be a shame if you did give up as it's a great project. If you do decide to pack it in would you consider passing it to someone else to finish off for you?

Thanks people, ive not really done any work to the db for the last few weeks. The main reason i started was i was on holiday for 2 weeks and got kind of bored in the house so started the db and then it seemed to consume every day. What would everyone like me to work on then if i continued it??

Transfer budgets - that's the only thing preventing the game being fully playable

Portuguese premier league teams in the first division were not this ones,can you put the ones that were in it back in that daY?
Also Porto squad please.

Portuguese premier league teams in the first division were not this ones,can you put the ones that were in it back in that daY?
Also Porto squad please.

I didnt really do much of the Portuguese league. Mainly Benfica and Lisbon but ill add that to my to-do list

Porto was the biggest team in portugal back then and still is.Won the UCL in 1987,only 3 years before 1990.

Would anyone be interested in finishing this database off? All that needs to be done as far as I know are 1. Transfer budgets 2. Player homegrown statuses and 3. A few more edits from the German and Portuguese leagues...