1990 Database

  • Thread starter Thread starter meb1976
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 230
  • Views Views 75K
Can someone please make fix this problem with the home-grown players or tell me how to do it. This database is too great not too be played. I have been looking into all the teams and it looks so great. Please help!
 
Can someone please make fix this problem with the home-grown players or tell me how to do it. This database is too great not too be played. I have been looking into all the teams and it looks so great. Please help!

It was my database, just a project i was working on when i had a few weeks off a couple of months ago. I spent pretty much two weeks doing it then when back to work i more or less gave up on it. I really need to do more to it :(
 
Ive had loads of requests to keep doing more to it, but im going to wait till FM14
 
Hi again, I did fix it myself. I just made a player history of enough players at the club. It is a great database. Thanks alot for all your work.
 
Hi again, I did fix it myself. I just made a player history of enough players at the club. It is a great database. Thanks alot for all your work.


Send me the file and ill update it on here if you wish....
 
6CK2qw9.png







PRESENTS​


FM 1990 (Update)




oecq5tb.jpg






We present you this new update, with many corrections done by our new forum. This update is done with agreement with meb1976, and I would like to thank him for the approvement.

New corrections:
- Removed almost every current players.
- Created players for some Balkan clubs.
- Updated some CA and PA.

In future you can expect some new updates which will be done by our forum and released here.

I suggest you:
- When you start a game to choose default database.
- When you choose leagues to tick Add Players To Playable Teams.

​


diego-maradona-overview-.png





franco-baresi-overview-a.png





mark-hughes-overview-att.png





zinedine-zidane-overview.png





ruud-gullit-overview-att.png
​


This update is done thanks to meb1976.





uC1cQ2C.png













Link to original theme​









​
 
Maradona with workrate and teamwork of 14? Mark Hughes with strength of 9, determination and work rate of 10, and most surprising an aggression and bravery of 8 and 11 respectively? No offense man but you might want to correct some of those stats. Its a good idea though!
 
Would anyone be willing to do a cut out facepack for this????
 
Back
Top