im working on the English teams just now. I did a bit last night too (Till 3am :/). I can release an update later if you want....

Don't worry, whenever you're ready mate - keep at it. I will probably spend the best part of the rest of the year playing this!

One thing I would change is Eric Cantona's composure - bit higher maybe? But hey I am a utd fan :)

One thing I would change is Eric Cantona's composure - bit higher maybe? But hey I am a utd fan :)

Really? Id have thought (especially with the Crystal Palace kung fu kick incident) that composure was one of Cantona's weaknesses. Bearing in mind a LOT of the players in the 90 game will not be as highly rated yet as they would have not got their big moves or been household name yet. Thats one of the reasons ive tried to give them high but realistic stats - many of them are still young and can improve a lot. Such as Cantona, Schmeichel, Stam, Zidane, Thuram, Effenberg, Beirhoff. Literally hundreds that went on to great things after 1990

That Is a good point, however I thought it meant composure on the ball whereas the temperament/professionalism would be for his short fuse? So for example if he was say one on one with the keeper, high composure would mean he'd likely score (which he would)? I could be wrong though :)

Yeah i think that has something to do with it too. I thought it meant all round composure, the abililty to keep calm one-on-one with the goalkeeper, and the ability to remain calm when getting wound up by opponents/fans etc. I can make him about a 12 then? You think that would be accurate?

Just added a few more players and deleted aa few more. Anything you'd especially want me to work on tonight?

Up to you mate, maybe South America/Spain? Transfer budgets and squad reps?

Yeah good idea. Ive got a day off tomorrow so im going to try and get the Spanish league done, update more of the championship and German teams, maybe start working on the Belgian and Portuguese teams. I added quite a few Argentinians, Croatians and Scandanavian players last night. Its starting to look the part now. Cant wait till its finished so i can play it (and get a social life again lol). Ive deleted the "mega owners" from Chelsea, Man City, Monaco

Last edited:
Its getting there. Im working on Leeds United just now at the request of someone on the fb page :)

Still thinking who to be in my first proper game, going to have to be a challenge as I hate easy games - maybe a championship team, any ideas if any championship teams would have a decent transfer budget?

Ive not really been modifying any transfer budgets yet. Im working on championship teams just now.
PS When ive been editing ive just been re-setting all player histories as blank so you'll probably not be able to sign anyone decent till the second transfer window in January. Gives you a chance to assess your team and look for potential signings too :)