.martin93. and tnbrudges10 - it was posted on facebook. i will try to find the link.

Average Joe - in the new version, Desailly is 1,83 m and Maldini is 1,87 m.

Harungunduz and Ryzinski - we will try to make it someday. For the moment we are working on adding players (Marc on Italian league and me, on French league).

thanks mate but ı did not find new patch link

@meb1976

Did you get my PM?
Nothing shows up in "Sent Items". Please let me know, thanks.

I just wanted to see if this is still being worked on? is it finished? I haven't actually bought FM15 but will do when/if this is complete!. Still playing that awesome 1990 database on FM14.

Thanks - I don't have the game as yet so can't check how complete the DB is. What's been done so far? Or what is still left to do?

Germany, France, England, Scotland - first divisions done (players added, general info, potential, position and some attributes)
Italy started.
Spain started.
Poland - Widzew, Legia and Rakow done.
Some players from Euro 96 and Copa America 95 added.
Olympique de Marseille done.
Some Canadian players added.

Refrees added in France and Germany.
Some changes with the stadiums done in France and Germany.

Germany, France, England, Scotland - first divisions done (players added, general info, potential, position and some attributes)
Italy started.
Spain started.
Poland - Widzew, Legia and Rakow done.
Some players from Euro 96 and Copa America 95 added.
Olympique de Marseille done.
Some Canadian players added.

Refrees added in France and Germany.
Some changes with the stadiums done in France and Germany.

Now, WIP: Greece.
Next Country: Brazil
After? We don't know. We plan to continue Italy and Spain.

wheres the latest version...

Last edited:
I hope you are still motivated to make the file ready, because your data can be used also in Football Manager 2016 I've tested it :) ..... so I wish you continued pleasure in this file .... greetings