• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 103
  • Views 15K
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

picture.php

Dzeko signs for Manchester United, Srna for City, Arsenal coup Hazard, Muniesa and Sissoko whilst Liverpool left to still make their move of the transfer window with the pending move of Juan Manuel Vargas from Fiorentina

The recent news of Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and City all buying players flooding through footballing websites has left Liverpool stranded on their possible signing of Fiorentina fullback Juan Manuel Vargas, whose proposed move for £12million is still hanging through. Their letting go of Nabil El Zhar on a permanent transfer to Millwall for £1.7million, alongisde the loan deals away from Anfield that include Emiliano Insua's six-month loan out to Birmingham City following his claims of his future no longer being at Anfield and Finnish striker Lauri Dalla Valle taking to a season-long loan out at fellow League Two outfit Accrington Stanley, leaves no room for Liverpool to sell.

Manchester United completed their £26.5million transfer signing of Bosnian target man Edin Dzeko from Steve McLaren's VfL Wolfsburg earlier this week to add to their already big selection of strikers, adding to Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez and unknown striker Bebe. Dzeko, who has been courted before by the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter and A.C. Milan completed his permanent move to Old Trafford, where his supposed partnership upfront with England striker Wayne Rooney will be in the spotlight all season.

On the blue side of the City, big-spending Manchester City purchased Croatian fullback Darijo Srna from Ukrainian outfit Shakhtar Donetsk for £17.25million, seeing the 27-year-old join the ranks at the Eastlands in City's venture towards the Premier League title. Srna, who is currently the captain of the Croatia national team and having 59 international caps under his belt, looks towards being the first-team fullback at City, ahead of versatile Argentine midfielder Pablo Zabaleta. Srna was handed the #26 shirt during his visit to Manchester.

Down south, Arsenal fans were in heights of delight when it was confirmed on the official website that the club had completed the double signing of Ligue 1 youth prospects Moussa Sissoko and Eden Hazard from FC Toulouse and Lille OSC respectively. The duo, who have been highly rated for some time, especially Hazard, can now find comfort with the club and start to blossom under the guidance of long-serving boss Arsene Wenger. Costing Wenger a huge £31.5million together, the two are being dubbed as hot prospects for the future at Arsenal and may well be making names for themselves this season. It was also worth mentioning that Arsenal also completed the signing of Barcelona young centre half Marc Muniesa for £4million. The young Spaniard, who could not find room at the Nou Camp, also travels to England to be under the guidance of Wenger, as the 17-year-old develops under the Frenchman

I actually love looking back at my updates tbh :p

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

picture.php

Premier League announce opening day fixtures of 2010/11 season

The Premier League have announced the opening fixtures of the new 2010/11 season that will commence on 15th August 2009. Talk circulating who will be facing who on the opening day can be put to rest as the teams are drawn and all twenty will face on the Saturday and then a follow-up of another twelve battling in the second fixture of the Premier League season the following Tuesday of the next week.

------------------------------

Everton vs. Chelsea, Goodison Park

Birmingham City vs. Manchester City, St. Andrews

Blackburn Rovers vs. Stoke City, Ewood Park

Blackpool vs. Bolton Wanderers, Bloomfield Road

Manchester United vs. Wigan Athletic, Old Trafford

Sunderland vs. Aston Villa, Stadium of Light

West Ham United vs. West Bromwich Albion, Upton Park

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United, Molineux

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal, White Hart Lane

Great story Nick :). Just one question, are you going to holiday the matches?

Great story Nick :). Just one question, are you going to holiday the matches?

No, I'm going to play them because holidaying them will take too long and I am going to do it fairly anyway by posting the line-ups and the match itself in small packages.

Thanks though Au :)

NOTICE (Edited):

After playing all of the games in the opening day of the Premier League, I have decided to holiday them to make it fair. I had some surprising results that will be posted in the next few updates over the coming day(s) and I am sure now that by holidaying them, teams such as Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United won't lose 5-0, 6-0 to West Brom, West Ham and Wigan (no offence to those teams).

It may take longer but it is more fairer than playing them and doing stupid mistakes so I will holiday them and update, plus I did find out that it saves a lot more time. Thank you for taking the time to read this notice and I hope you continue to enjoy my story.

Thanks again.

iNickStuff

Last edited:
This will take for ever if your going to play the matches. XD

Because I've loaded quite a few leagues for the ability to have more options in making transfers, that slows down my computer so holidaying takes like ages, unlike playing through all of them.

great story mate, keep it up soon !!, just read through your whol story and how often do you update ??

great story mate, keep it up soon !!, just read through your whol story and how often do you update ??

Quite frequently, but take breaks here and there. :p

And thanks mate :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:45 PM ----------

Notice updated. ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.