Danarouso

Reaction score
Note: for those who were excited about a potential 2003/04 season data, I apologize but I'm hoping this will make up for it :)

Stay tuned guys, I've already started work on this data and I aim for a version one release before the end of this month which may sound ambitious but at the moment, I have a lot of time on my hands and will work hard towards that goal!

Also, I would appreciate it if people were interested in TESTING and also with GRAPHICS for this particular season.

Thought so guys! as I say though, I'll also need someone who can do graphics, even if it's just Kits/Badges and competitions..

Got an update for you all anyhow:

The base has been pretty much completed for England and 'half completed' for France, Holland, Italy, Scotland, Spain and a few others.. I have completed all the financial and attendance stats dating back to the 2001/02 season for the Premiership clubs.. Arsenal's first team squad has been completed and I'm going to be working on the rest of the Premiership now! I will also be uploading some screenshots of Arsenal's team and eventually others, once they're completed :)

I could help with some gfx... And also a facepack could be great, maybe in this style? template is free to use... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/play...179-football-manager-2014-gz12-facepacks.html

I'd appreciate it if you could make some GFX for this data mate! If you're up for it, PM me and I'll assist you with what is needed :)

UPDATE: Spent a lot of hard work tonight on the data and have done quite a few Premiership clubs' squads, where I'm now up to Chelsea. I'm targeting finishing all of the Premiership clubs by Friday but before that would be great. Once i've done all 20 Premiership clubs' teams, I'll release a 'BETA' or something similar for you all to try out and you can report back with any problems!

Note: for those who were excited about a potential 2003/04 season data, I apologize but I'm hoping this will make up for it :)

Stay tuned guys, I've already started work on this data and I aim for a version one release before the end of this month which may sound ambitious but at the moment, I have a lot of time on my hands and will work hard towards that goal!

Also, I would appreciate it if people were interested in TESTING and also with GRAPHICS for this particular season.

I'll give you a heads up, i started working on the 1990db about 2 years ago and im still working on it! It takes a long time to get it to the level of detail you want. Depends what leagues you are doing but it is also fun researching different apects from a different generation. Good luck sir. I'll certainly try it when finished...

OK, lets start with the 2001–02 FA Premier League... Please people who remember o know about that time, could you tell me if these are ok or which one should I change, before to do a pack? Thanks. And @Danarouso tell me until what level of England you are working, I prefer to do all here and not by PM, because in this way maybe more people could be interested in help.

According to 2001–02 FA Premier League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 349182View attachment 349181View attachment 349180View attachment 349179View attachment 349178View attachment 349177View attachment 349176View attachment 349175View attachment 349174View attachment 349173View attachment 349172View attachment 349171View attachment 349170View attachment 349169View attachment 349168View attachment 349167View attachment 349166View attachment 349165View attachment 349164View attachment 349163View attachment 349162

I'll give you a heads up, i started working on the 1990db about 2 years ago and im still working on it! It takes a long time to get it to the level of detail you want. Depends what leagues you are doing but it is also fun researching different apects from a different generation. Good luck sir. I'll certainly try it when finished...

Thanks for the heads up, Meb! I know that it takes a while from my 2000-01 data for FM13 but I'm determined to get it done, hopefully by the end of August which would be great. Last time was around 2-4 months but I was busy during that time. The detail won't be as strong as your Italia 90 data (which I'm looking forward to!) but I'm hoping to cover the main leagues which will make the game playable! Stay tuned like I'll be doing for Italia 90!! p.s - I love how both of our datas coincide with my favourite team (Leeds United)'s most strong periods, success and squad wise in the last 25 years!

UPDATE: Very much hoping to get through a few squads in the Premiership tonight -- and will post screenshots of a few squads tonight or the next few days!

OK, lets start with the 2001–02 FA Premier League... Please people who remember o know about that time, could you tell me if these are ok or which one should I change, before to do a pack? Thanks. And @Danarouso tell me until what level of England you are working, I prefer to do all here and not by PM, because in this way maybe more people could be interested in help.

According to 2001–02 FA Premier League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 659881View attachment 659883View attachment 659884View attachment 659886View attachment 659888View attachment 659890View attachment 659893View attachment 659894View attachment 659895View attachment 659896View attachment 659899View attachment 659902View attachment 659904View attachment 659907View attachment 659908View attachment 659910View attachment 659913View attachment 659915View attachment 659917View attachment 659919View attachment 659922

Wow, great job! The only ones I'd consider changing are Evertons as I think there's were still slightly older (although I could be wrong and will double check) and perhaps also modernise Manchester Uniteds up. I'm planning to do all 4 divisions of the Football League, so from the Premiership to the Nationwide Division Three.

*EDIT*: in fact, Evertons badge is fine!

Thanks for the heads up, Meb! I know that it takes a while from my 2000-01 data for FM13 but I'm determined to get it done, hopefully by the end of August which would be great. Last time was around 2-4 months but I was busy during that time. The detail won't be as strong as your Italia 90 data (which I'm looking forward to!) but I'm hoping to cover the main leagues which will make the game playable! Stay tuned like I'll be doing for Italia 90!! p.s - I love how both of our datas coincide with my favourite team (Leeds United)'s most strong periods, success and squad wise in the last 25 years!

UPDATE: Very much hoping to get through a few squads in the Premiership tonight -- and will post screenshots of a few squads tonight or the next few days!

Thanks mate, ive tried to be as detailed as possible. I think thats why i keep going back to it. I started off by thinking id only do the English and Scottish leagues but then when i played it i found you had teams with Gary Lineker playing alongside Miroslav Klose etc so i decided to expand it to French German and Italian and its just grown and grown from there. Still mainly working on Europe but its never ending. Every time i think thats it no more i move onto a different league and start doing ALL teams lol wish id never started it but i enjoy it (when i can be motivated to spend a whole day editing :eek:)

Cant wait till yours is done

Thanks mate, ive tried to be as detailed as possible. I think thats why i keep going back to it. I started off by thinking id only do the English and Scottish leagues but then when i played it i found you had teams with Gary Lineker playing alongside Miroslav Klose etc so i decided to expand it to French German and Italian and its just grown and grown from there. Still mainly working on Europe but its never ending. Every time i think thats it no more i move onto a different league and start doing ALL teams lol wish id never started it but i enjoy it (when i can be motivated to spend a whole day editing :eek:)

Cant wait till yours is done

Thanks once again mate and I see what you mean in regards to the European leagues! The real detail I'm going for is with the stats of the players which may sound obvious but I feel that this 2001-02 season is better than modern-day football in terms of quality which I'm hoping will make the game tougher for the people who download it!

UPDATE: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Charlton, Chelsea, Derby, Everton, Ipswich and Leeds' teams are all done at the moment in under 2/3 days - a Test release by Friday is looking good now :D

worldfootball.net
This is a really good site for finding historical squads lists. 2001/2 isnt too far away but it also helps with the tricky stats such as height and weight etc.

worldfootball.net
This is a really good site for finding historical squads lists. 2001/2 isnt too far away but it also helps with the tricky stats such as height and weight etc.
Thanks for that link mate - it will be of use! :D

Completed a few more teams today and 5 more are to go in the Premiership! Had a slight set-back as I loaded up the database to find out I fell foul of not removing the 'retirement dates', which meant that some players didn't appear and it worried me for a while but it's all good now. Still hoping for a Friday release for a BETA for all of you to test out and report on :)

So have you deleted all the current players in the game and are starting from scratch? what about other leagues like Italy, Spain etc?

So have you deleted all the current players in the game and are starting from scratch? what about other leagues like Italy, Spain etc?

I deleted all players aged 26 and under in all of the main European leagues in case I deleted any ones who could qualify for the data (I hate building players from scratch!) So far, the Premiership is the only league where I've cleared out the teams fully in terms of looking at the 27 years old plus and finding out if they need to be in the game or not.

Tonight's UPDATE: 2 more teams to go now in the Premiership which means that I'll be releasing a BETA once I've completed all of the Premiership owners' and managers with current and potential ability. Make sure to test it out tomorrow for me :D

Why 26 and under? Surely as it's 12 seasons ago you'd want to clear out the 27 year olds too, FM only has 16 year olds + in the game?