I'd be more than happy to test the beta when available. Can't wait to use the class of 92, Heskey better have 20 finishing :D

Last edited:
Why 26 and under? Surely as it's 12 seasons ago you'd want to clear out the 27 year olds too, FM only has 16 year olds + in the game?

Some 27 year olds I have found have qualified for the data in terms of being available for this particular season, whilst others haven't whereas 26 year olds definitely weren't around, so I deleted all 26 year olds and below from every major division in Europe

UPDATE: progress with the last club (West Ham) was stalled last night as I had a severe toothache which was too much for me to continue but I'm hoping to release the BETA version by tonight, but probably without 01/02 managers as I'd need you all to report on the faults so I can add them alongside the managers/chairmen/staff.

Fair enough mate, when will it be out do you think, what time, I'm happy to test it etc.

IT'S DONE!

Waiting for validation by FM-BASE to put it on the custom scenariaos/databases section but in the meantime - download the TEST version from here: 2001 02 data - by Danarouso (FM-BASE)

I'm looking for you all now to point out faults so I can work on them whilst also adding Managers/Chairmen etc.

IT'S DONE!

Waiting for validation by FM-BASE to put it on the custom scenariaos/databases section but in the meantime - download the TEST version from here: 2001 02 data - by Danarouso (FM-BASE)

I'm looking for you all now to point out faults so I can work on them whilst also adding Managers/Chairmen etc.

Now trying it mate, can you look on my thread, I replied to you!

Errors:
Kim Kallstrom, Grant Holt, Paul Gallagher, Neil Danns, Yohann Thuram-Ulien, Mario Pasalic, Zak Whitbread, Danny Fox, William Kvist, Frazer Richardson, Darren Ambrose, Shane Kandsell-Sheriff, Jimmy Kebe, Lee Barnard, Roger Johnson and Antonio Nocerino should not be on loan anywhere.
Also Rafa Paez is at Liverpool when he would only be around 7 years old haha. Also Reja Gohefohfosdhfsnaajajdad (cant spell it) is at Charlton as is Loic Nego?

Now trying it mate, can you look on my thread, I replied to you!
Seen it mate, good to know a lot of work is going in already and excited to try it out :D

on the Norwich front, I'm hoping we can take 6 points off your lads this season due to grabbing our players but I don't think neither club will challenge for the top 6! Norwich might but I'm unsure on Adams likewise with Leeds and Hockaday!!

I think realistically we will both be midtable, I'm not convinced with our defense at all. Adam's is a good manager, we have a great attack, but I think we may struggle, same with you.

Errors:
Kim Kallstrom, Grant Holt, Paul Gallagher, Neil Danns, Yohann Thuram-Ulien, Mario Pasalic, Zak Whitbread, Danny Fox, William Kvist, Frazer Richardson, Darren Ambrose, Shane Kandsell-Sheriff, Jimmy Kebe, Lee Barnard, Roger Johnson and Antonio Nocerino should not be on loan anywhere.
Also Rafa Paez is at Liverpool when he would only be around 7 years old haha. Also Reja Gohefohfosdhfsnaajajdad (cant spell it) is at Charlton as is Loic Nego?

Thanks mate! Just wondering, have you got the most recent FM update loaded up with the data or did you choose 'default'?

I've downloaded the file and will be testing now. Would you eventually be able to put in players like Ronaldo(Brazilian) and Roberto Carlos in the game?

My thoughts on player abilities

Need Downgrading -
Wayne Rooney - Too good for a 15 year old.
Luke Chadwick
Gus Poyet
Teddy Sheringham
Matthew Le Tissier
Jonathan Woodgate
Harry Kewell
Veron
Rio Ferdinand
Louis Saha
Sami Hyypia
Mark Viduka
Ian Harte

I don't want to make a huge list and they were the ones I noticed. I know you've just finished the Premier League for the beta so I understand how some attributes are a bit off. I hope you get around to making the players a little less god like.

I appreciate the work though. I won't mention anymore ability changes as making lists of player changes would get annoying.

Had a very quick test go of it - very good job! for me though, without the other leagues done it just doesn't feel right - the best bit is finding a young Cristiano Ronaldo for example and snapping him up - although I know its a work in progress.

The only other things I noticed -

Veron's stats are far to good, he was a flop at United, I noticed his PA is 198, id go for a PA of maybe 175/180 ish

Alan Shearer is just 'Shearer' on the game.

Apart from that what I saw looks awesome...

My thoughts on player abilities

Need Downgrading -
Wayne Rooney - Too good for a 15 year old.
Luke Chadwick
Gus Poyet
Teddy Sheringham
Matthew Le Tissier
Jonathan Woodgate
Harry Kewell
Veron
Rio Ferdinand
Louis Saha
Sami Hyypia
Mark Viduka
Ian Harte

I don't want to make a huge list and they were the ones I noticed. I know you've just finished the Premier League for the beta so I understand how some attributes are a bit off. I hope you get around to making the players a little less god like.

I appreciate the work though. I won't mention anymore ability changes as making lists of player changes would get annoying.

Ill look into these players mate but the stats have been done according to the CM 01-02 editor! Still with that being said, I'll look into these for you

I will start doing foreign leagues soon (regarding Carlos and Ronaldo), but it'd be appreciated if someone else could contribute to the data who has the CM01-02 editor. I'm getting to the burnt out stage but we will see.

Would be awesome to play an in-depth 2001-02 season - have you got any further with this db?