progress?

hey guys, been looking for ages for a retro database like this and glad to found a mostly devolped one, i was hoping someone had kept at this database and created the championship... would love to start as my beloved cityzens and build them up without the money!

This database looks great. Would love see more of this completed. Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga would be awesome. I like that you've used the data from the CM 01/02, those were the days (I sound like my dad)! This could be incredible once fully complete. I've got no real experience with the editor but I've got CM 01/02 and would be happy to help in any way possible. Even if its just providing a more experienced editor user with the data.

I'd be happy to try and re-create a team in the editor to match the squads of the 2001/02to see if i'm doing a decent job (a 1 week trial? :p ). I'll only attempt it if Danarouso approves, though.

Apologies for the delay in reply mate! Thanks for the offer but I guess that it's really too late now as FM15 is around the corner so FM14s stock will fall, but keep in touch because I'd love to make this season alongside foreign leagues on FM15!